Just A Game[RP]

He then lies down on the bed as he places his hand at the back of his head. Making him feel more comfortable in that position. " Mom, Dad, do you even know what's going on ? " He always asks himself the same question. Does his parents really care ? Well, if they don't then. What the hell.

After making sure nothing was wrong, and nothing was going to hurt her, she started petting Maki again. "Maki! My dog just jumped on me and I went away from the screen and I'm okay! I guess you can leave the game without pausing or logging out. This makes me feel a lot better!!" Manami smiled and looked away to Maki, tail wagging and slightly smiling at her.

She lost her smile when he never responded. "Is he on a break? Did he turn off his microphone or something???" Manami was really confused.

[ alright 2x , it'll only be the two of us though ]

He sits back up, Still having a hard time trying to rest. Then he hears her call for him. He walks towards the living and opens the window as he sticks his head outside and looks up. " I see, That's great " he replies to her.

[ I guess that okay :3 ]

She jumps down quietly and goes into the house, standing behind him. "Maki...I'm..scared." Her eyes gets smaller as she looks slightly downwards. "If it ever comes down to the two of us, I'll sacrifice myself....I don't really mean that much in the real world. You could probably accomplish more than me anyways." Likara fake smiles and has very small tears forming, Manami is about to cry also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back