• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic Park/Jurassic World Roleplay Wanted :)

LifeFindsAWay

Roleplay Concep: Welcome to a thrilling Jurassic Park/World roleplay that combines romance, action, and exploration. We will collaboratively plot the setting and storyline, blending elements of the original Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, or even creating new adventures within the universe. I am open to working on any of the movies with you. We can have more than one RP going per person if wished. I am very responsive, need someone who will be as well. If things come up, I do understand but I am not very ghost friendly. If things are working out, I understand but prefer warning.

Characters:

• A mix of original characters (OCs) and canon characters.
  • Open to doubling, but my side will be OC x Canon.
  • if you want your side to be OC x OC, I am ok with it.

Requirements:

• No one-liners; I need something substantial to work with.
  • I will match post length but prefer partners who can write 2 or more paragraphs.
  • Third-person perspective.
  • Looking for long-term roleplay partners who can have fun both in character and out of character.
  • Seeking partners who are experienced and enthusiastic about building a collaborative and immersive storyline.

Roleplay Concept: Welcome to a thrilling Jurassic Park/World roleplay that combines romance, action, and exploration. We will collaboratively plot the setting and storyline, blending elements of the original Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, or even creating new adventures within the universe. I am open to working on any of the movies with you. We can have more than one RP going per person if wished. I am very responsive, need someone who will be as well. If things come up, I do understand but I am not very ghost friendly. If things are working out, I understand but prefer warning.

Characters:

• A mix of original characters (OCs) and canon characters.
  • Open to doubling, but my side will be OC x Canon.
  • if you want your side to be OC x OC, I am ok with it.

Requirements:

• No one-liners; I need something substantial to work with.
  • I will match post length but prefer partners who can write 2 or more paragraphs.
  • Third-person perspective.
  • Looking for long-term roleplay partners who can have fun both in character and out of character.
  • Seeking partners who are experienced and enthusiastic about building a collaborative and immersive storyline.
I would absolutely be down for seeing if we mesh as writing/RP partners. I love to gush about characters and plot ideas OOC. I'm a huge JP/JW fan! I have other fandoms as well of course. I personally love horror/supernatural as my genre of choice. That being said I have been craving some sort of Jurassic Fandom RP in the last few weeks and just randomly came across your post. I also don't appreciate ghosting and I'm pretty openly available so feel free to shoot me a message or respond here, I'll be watching.

As far as characters go I don't have one in particular in mind this is a new craving for me I typically write OC x OC but I'm flexible especially with an IP like JP/JW. I would love to chat OOC about character concepts and what you might be looking for in your partner as far as characters go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back