• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Jōmyaku Academy

Blackrose7 said:
Helena: Ok mom.
Nix: Call me mom one more time and I'll have you screaming Uncle. He glared at her as he clenched his fist. His black fingernails digging into his skin.

Kiroshiven said:
Nix: Call me mom one more time and I'll have you screaming Uncle. He glared at her as he clenched his fist. His black fingernails digging into his skin.
Helena: Um...did you forgot that I have magic, Nix.

@ForgottenSky9272

Helena: You are in this too, Aki, since mom might ended up dating you without you knowing that he is Nyx. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackrose7 said:
Helena: Um...did you forgot that I have magic, Nix.

@ForgottenSky9272

Helena: You are in this too, Aki, since mom might ended up dating you without you knowing that he is Nyx. =3
Nix: "Two things deary, your magic stems from me is the first." His voice was suddenly very feminine and ominous as his eyes turned darker. "And secondly Nix didn't start dating anyone. I'm going to keep it so that he's single. Understood my dear daughter?" And as if nothing happened, Nix looked at Helena. "Say something? I kinda blacked out."

Helena: Yes mom. *After Nix got his conscious back* Oh nothing, I was just talking to my real mother while you black out.

'I am just happy to actually talk to my real mother in person, and not the reincarnation version, since I miss her more.'

@Kiroshiven

Nix: Wait?! What?! *Panicks as he realizes a woman is talking through his body when he blacks out* Welp, I'm gonna go die in a ditch.

Helena: *Started to use telekinesis on Nix* If you do that, then I will have fun toturing your soul, since I am Hecate. Her voice started to become very creepy during that.

*Regaining conscious*

Um...did Hecate ended up threatening you when I black out, since both of us seem to care more about you, because Nyx is Hecate's mom.

Also sorry for calling you mom, since Hecate wanted me to say that aloud to you, because for some reason, she wanted me to talk to Nyx for a bit.

Blackrose7 said:
Helena: *Started to use telekinesis on Nix* If you do that, then I will have fun toturing your soul, since I am Hecate. Her voice started to become very creepy during that.
*Regaining conscious*

Um...did Hecate ended up threatening you when I black out, since both of us seem to care more about you, because Nyx is Hecate's mom.

Also sorry for calling you mom, since Hecate wanted me to say that aloud to you, since for some reason, she wanted me to talk to Nyx for a bit.
Nix: Whatevs. *pulls out his phone and starts playing Technikal -Terminal Velocity.* "Ahhh. Trance music."

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx

@Kiroshiven

Helena: YES! I was freaking right about that. In your face, Nix, since you are my real mother, whether you like it or not. =3

I was clearly waiting for Nix and Aki to be accept, since this is going to be extremely fun now, since Helena's real mother is a boy. xD

tumblr_static_493axxun6l4w8os84gcgkwkgg.png

The clothes she wears when she is relaxing

Name:

Rosabella V. Casterhart

Female

DateOfBirth:

March 21

HairColor:

Her hair is an auburn color with white tips

EyeColor:

Rosabella's eyes are always closed, however, it is said that her eyes are a combination of red and bright pink with a strange glint in her eyes.

Complexion:

Tan but darker

Distinguishing Features:

- Her eyes.

- Her hair is naturally auburn with white tips.

- There is a
flower hair piece in her hair that looks very real. It is speculated that it appears to be a part of her and has been seen blooming.

Personality:

Rosabella comes off as a very gentle person, she is caring to most people that she meets and is rarely seen angry. To those who know her, she never really talks unless she is spoken to and when she does speak, it is said that she sounds happy, but sad as well. Shy around those she doesn't know, and motherly around children, Rosabella comes off as old-fashioned. However, Rosabella does have a side to her where she will defend someone who is in danger, but this can often get her into trouble. Sadly, she can come off as too trusting and this has led to her getting her at most times, because of this, most of her friends and family call her their Delicate little Rose.

Hobbies:

- Gardening

- Flowers

- Working on poetry

- Food

- A dark place sometimes

-Pottery

- Children

- Sweets

- Helping others

- Reading

- Drawing, sometimes

- History

- Doing hair

- Making others happy

- More to come

Dislikes:

- Being betrayed

- Hating towards others

- Pain

- Being taken advantage of

- Arrogant people

- Too much sadness

- Being ignored

Crush/Lover:

Decimus

Reincarnation Of:

Persephone

Other:

Rosabella wears a handcrafted necklace that was made by her mother. She loves the necklace and refuses to take it off. The reason she is really attached to it is unknown. Rosabella will only open her eyes when she is comfortable around people or when she is trying to see where she is going. Even if she does this, she looked towards the ground most of the time. Rosabella has been picked on for her eyes to the point she fears she will be rejected by anyone who sees her eyes, believing that she is cursed.

zveT4wG.jpg

Name:

Maxim J. Opal

Male

DateOfBirth:

August 15th

HairColor:

Light Brown

EyeColor:

Piercing gold

Complexion:

Tan

Distinguishing Features:

- His piercing gold eyes that appear to glow

- He is victorious in almost any game he plays

Personality:

A bit of a goofball and sometimes a sourpuss for some things, Maxim has never really taken some things seriously, it only because he doesn't want to get too attached at times. However, to friends who know him, he is a sincere guy who wants nothing more than to put a smile on another person's face. Known as a class clown, he doesn't really like working on some things like classwork since he never really seemed interested in it. However, he is a hard worker when he wants to show others that he isn't a slacker...all the times.

Hobbies:

- Making music

- Watching comedies

- Anime

- Coloring

- Graffiti

- Music

- Art

- Food enough said

- Clothes at times

- Action Movies

- Making people laugh

- More to come

Dislikes:

- Working too long

- Crying

- Not letting him be himself

- Carrots, he's allergic to them

- Corniness, at times.

Crush/Lover:

None at the moment

Reincarnation Of:

Nike

Other:

Maxim wears headphones that change to different colors as he is listening to music. Maxim has a birthmark in the shape of a small wing on the back of his left shoulder. He is the only left-hander in his family.

[QUOTE="Cheshire Grin]Thank you very much, now the task on finding where everyone is.

[/QUOTE]
Everybody, but Helena, the twins, Aki, and Nix: Park

The names that I have mentioned: Magic Shop

Helena and the twins are going to the bubble tea shop next, while Aki left to go home.

Cheshire Grin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19926-blackrose7/ said:
@Blackrose7[/URL]
Thank you again.
I forgot to tell you that everybody, but Helena, the twins, you, and Aki are inactive at the park. =3

Helena and the twins are at the bubble tea shop, right now, while Aki is well...suppose to go home, but she went back to the park for some reason.

@Cheshire Grin

Forgotten, rp with Cheshire please, and no, it's not a command. Just don't want her to be lonely. =3

@ForgottenSky9272

Users who are viewing this thread

Back