• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Jojo's bizarre adventure: but set in a medieval fantasy

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Anyone up for this at all? Basically a group rp where a bunch of stand users team up to save the world/ someone related to a Jostar.
Set in the late middle ages with more of a fantasy influence then stone masks and vampires.

My first idea was more of a pirate adventure involving the characters hunting down a supernatural whale, but it didn't get a lot of attention sadly, I put both versions there as they are slightly different.

Anyway I posted this here to let people know if they are interested in making a jojo inspired rp to let me know. Also to bump what I made previously

Oh? Well I certainly am interested in this
Eyy nice to know. I'd suggest having a look at the checks I posted to get a idea of what I'm going for but I'm happy to read anything you have to say on the subject of a jojo like rp

Guessing you mean the whale/pirate one. Hopefully some more like it enough to join and make a cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back