• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Seduce me by telling me cool facts about rocks.

(My cousin is still talking about hallway etiquette??? But I find it very important to tell you/Cello that Lapis's quality is actually reduced by excess amounts of Pyrite.)

Seduce me by telling me cool facts about rocks.

(My cousin is still talking about hallway etiquette??? But I find it very important to tell you/Cello that Lapis's quality is actually reduced by excess amounts of Pyrite.)
Zircon is the oldest mineral. Being tracked back 4.4billion years

Amazing, sexy, fantastic. Absolute dirty talk.

May I return with the fact that fungi are a species of their own, but are closer to animals than plants? Fungi talk is equally as seductive.

Gays
did
did you know
planes can fly without flapping their wings

Also, may you please look at this blog post, where mycologists accidentally did psychedelic mushrooms?

Excerpt:
21:54. At a Chinese restaurant. Tonya thinks our food has a consciousness of its own as well as a texture that's "very real." She also thinks everyone in the restaurant is high, and that Lawrence likes Republicans, although he's earlier made it clear that he doesn't.
22:10. Lawrence is drinking a beer and says he can relate to the bottle, that the bottle can relate to him, and that the two of them are actually enjoying each other's company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back