'Jello

MilkyRum

Cinnamon Daddy
Firstly; I'm a very open person so I don't shelter anything about myself other than the security details. With that being said;

Yo!

- I am Rennix but I go by Ren.

- I am agender(I go by they/them and he/him) but I'm biologically female.

- I'm open-minded to the wide spectrum of sexuality and identity, so I'm not a judgmental person. I'd be a large hypocrite if i was; I am panromantic but I just refer to myself as a chameleon(they can turn into every color, like a pansexual/romantic can love every gender(person))

- I have alexithymia:
Alexithymia is condition where a person seems devoid of emotion because they are functionally unaware of their emotions. By extension, alexithymics are also unable to appreciate the emotional motivation of others, and generally find emotions of others to be perplexing and irrational.

I am an artist, specifically digital art. I have a Deviant Art: FeralCyclone on DeviantArt(shameless self-advertisement) which i only just started posting on. It's my goal in life to become either a 2D Animator or a Freelance artist, and I have to start somewhere.

I was first inspired to do art by an artist who goes by the alias 'Honyarara' which means 'Something or another'. I first saw her art through a BL Visual novel named 'DRAMAtical Murder'(Which i'm obsessed with and have even role-played with a friend(OC role-play) in the Dmmd world) back in 2014 and I have been drawing seriously ever since.

About my role-play journey(Feel free to skim. I get carried away when i'm telling stories)

I'm a fairly experienced role-player. I have made my own role-plays on Feral Heart in the past, and currently run my own role-play on Primitive Call. I've also done various one-on-ones through Skype(mostly yaoi/boys love because my friends enjoy that genre).

My first role-play experience, as far as i can recall, was from childhood. I started role-playing in real life instead of on the computer. I commonly pretended to be a Pokemon(I remember being fond of Latias/Latios) , various animals and humans(I recall a particular 'play where my friend played a mermaid, my other friend was a police-officer, and i was a Police dog. Yeah. I don't know what was going on but, hey, that's the beauty of creativity!).

Obviously, there comes an age when you can't run around acting like a Pokemon without drawing weird stares and comments, so i moved onto the virtual platform.

I actually signed up for this site a while back but I got swept up with life and, sadly, couldn't participate in the community until now, so i'm not new in terms of joining but I'm new in terms of activity.

I like to think that i'm friendly so, if you want, don't be afraid to talk to me!

Anyway, to stop myself from rambling(I could go on for hours), I'll leave this here and I look forward to interacting with, hopefully, a lot of you. ^-^

Stoked to have you here, Ren! Pokemon was where role playing began for me too, haha, I remember those old FB pages... cringes at the past

Should you ever have any questions, concerns or you're just looking for a friend chat, nudge me anytime. Looking forward to a brilliant addition to the community! c:

It's awesome to see another person with a passion for drawing on this side, though it's become more of a hobby for me now, sadly !! Oh gosh, i've never played DMMD but I have heard from it (a friend that used to play/watch it) and me and my friends used to be dragons. Wow, dragons.

Anyway, if you're interested in plotting, i'd love to chat, and Welcome!!

Wren said:
It's awesome to see another person with a passion for drawing on this side, though it's become more of a hobby for me now, sadly !! Oh gosh, i've never played DMMD but I have heard from it (a friend that used to play/watch it) and me and my friends used to be dragons. Wow, dragons.
Anyway, if you're interested in plotting, i'd love to chat, and Welcome!!
Art is my passion but I've been suffering from art-block recently.

Dragons? So did my friends and I. It's hilariously embarrassing looking back, but I wouldn't trade those memories for the world.

DMMD is really dark(that's why i like it) but the anime is pretty laid-back. The visual novel has the gruesome and triggering scenes. Though, just watching the anime's ova would give you a slight glimpse into the darkness. I love it.

PM me sometime, maybe. ;;

Thank you!~ ^-^

Mmn, that's what they told me! I'm much too of a wimp when it comes to things like that, though I do adore dark/psychological thriller type plots, and being at the starts of a med career, i'm pretty sure I have to get used to it! I tried playing it once, but my computer glitched up, for some odd reason. And I will, don't worry! Right when I get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back