• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jegulus RP (Marauders Era)

3lli0t

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for anyone who wants to do a Jegulus (Regulus Black x James Potter) from the Harry Potter universe.
I have Discord (3.lli0t)

I am looking for someone who
  • can play Regulus (I pay as James)
  • is willing to play multiple characters if needed (I will as well)
  • is literate 1-2 paragraphs minimum
  • had decent spelling and grammar (mine isn't perfect I just want to be able to understand)
  • is respectful (if you aren't I will block you)
I have a starter that I can use and if we need to talk about anything else we can talk on Discord

I am looking for anyone who wants to do a Jegulus (Regulus Black x James Potter) from the Harry Potter universe.
I have Discord (3.lli0t)

I am looking for someone who
  • can play Regulus (I pay as James)
  • is willing to play multiple characters if needed (I will as well)
  • is literate 1-2 paragraphs minimum
  • had decent spelling and grammar (mine isn't perfect I just want to be able to understand)
  • is respectful (if you aren't I will block you)
I have a starter that I can use and if we need to talk about anything else we can talk on Discord
Hi! Not sure if you are still looking but I am interested! I don't really have anyone to do Jegulus rp with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back