• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

яoмαncє ρנoτs ~ ♡ [[ Multiple available, come & claim! ]]

Jun1p

A Diffident Dreamer in Need of a Friend

♡ ~ Greetings ~ ♡

Anyone up for a little romance roleplaying?

Hello, and welcome to my little plot shop!

I've created and written up a few basic plots that I've been wanting to roleplay, and I was hoping that perhaps some of them might interest you. There are only 3 plots listed here, and once spots fill up, due to my current situation with school and the like, I don't really have time to do much more, so because of this, it's first come first serve, sorry! If I find the time, I will add a 4th plot or allow duplicates

As for requirements, these plots probably won't be advanced, all I ask is that you type at least 6 or so lines, even better would be more than one paragraph. However do keep in mind the idea of quality over quantity, I'd rather 3 lines of incredible writing (keep in mind punctuation, spelling, and capitalization) to 10 of not so great writing. Depending on your preference, I'll likely have my post lengths vary. I also ask that you try to put up a post at least once a day. I myself will have three plots to reply to rather than just one, not to mention school, homework and my (nonexistant) social life, so I can only be so active, though I should be able to get up at the very least a post per day for each plot. I know we all have lives outside of this wonderful site, so I'll be understanding, but please let me know in advance if you'll be gone for longer than 3 or 4 days. Thanks!

If you're interested, which I hope someone will be, just post saying so and what plot you'd like, we'll come up with characters after that ;3;

♡ ~ Plots ~ ♡

» Plot 1 ~ Frenemies ( Claimed by @onistic )

In Junior High, your girl and my guy were inseparable. Their unique personalities separated them from the other school attendees, pushing the two together until their friendship seemed set in stone. They spent so much time together, their parents began to question whether there was a romantic relationship involved, but the two made it clear there was nothing. Once reaching high School, something happened to the girl, she didn't stop being friends with her childhood pal, but somehow things had changed, she seemed, well, different, darker, more secluded. My guy realized then that he'd developed feelings for her over the years, and upon confessing, sparked the beginnings of disaster. Within the month, tension grew, until the two were at each other's throats, pure hatred fueling their never ending battle until they finally graduated and were rid of each other. After taking a year off before starting college, they'd both just about forgotten each other, and arrived at their co-ed assigned dorm with high hopes. But as fate would have it, the dorm room opened to reveal the very person they despised the most. Will the two be able to get along and rebuild a more sturdy relationship, or will their epic verbal and mental duel continue and escalate, leaving things even worse off than before?

» Plot 2 ~ Reunited ( Claimed by @Jordichan )

During their Junior year at Mountainview High School, a group of six friends had the lovely idea to form a band. So, putting together their musical talents, they had a girl on vocals, two guitarists, a percussionist, and one keyboard player, and the sixth, because she revealed no specific talent, became the manager. She managed to book the group a few parties, gigs at coffee shops or other small venues, and overtime they steadily grew more popular. The lead vocalist and my guy, throughout high school, had been dating, however their relationship had gotten a bit rocky once the six friends went to college. Late in their freshman year, a large fight started between the two, ensuing in an ugly breakup, and soon after, a rift was torn between the group because of it. Upon graduation, the band officially split up, just as they had started getting offers to play larger scale venues and even some minor music festivals.

5 years later, after having been out of college for a year, your girl get's a call from a local record dealer saying they want to demo the band for their revival album. Having been recently involved in some financial issues, she quickly recruits my guy to help get the band back together and try to start things up again, like the old days. Will a budding relationship between the two reunite the now distant members? Or will tensions between my guy and the singer prove too much for the band, and send everything to ruins?

» Plot 3 ~ Choice Plot ( Claimed by @zue )

This plot has been left open for you to give me your ideas and brainstorm up a plot of your choice. The only limits I have is that we don't use a fandom, other than that, anything from sci-fi to fantasy is fair game, as the title suggests, it's your choice. As mentioned above, this plot will also be first come first serve, once it has been claimed by someone it will no longer be available, thank you in advance for understanding.

Full Name

Age || Three Personality Traits || Gender

- Picture -

Description of Appearance (optional)

History (optional)

For the joining form, I'll take either anime or realistic pictures, whichever you'd prefer, if you can't have one there's a slot for the Description of Appearance. Of course if you'd like you're welcome to have both :) As for history, I find it's often more interesting and there's more freedom if we allow history and personality to come out through roleplaying, but if you'd like to include it you're perfectly welcome to.

Last edited by a moderator:
[[ @onistic Not at all :) Anything you'd like to plan, figure out, or know before we create characters? ]]

It's pretty detailed enough to understand, thanks to your clear explanation of the plots, so I don't think I have any inquiries to make at the moment. Then it's time to create characters, yes?

[[ @Jordichan - Sounds good, I'd love to. Do you have any questions before we start? I apologize for the wait, I had to restart my computer because it was starting to lag too much to reply.

@onistic - Glad to hear that, thanks. And yes, I'm currently on my phone so I apoloize for any poor quality posts. But I'll start working on my character immediately ]]

Please, don't apologise for that. [They're not even a low-quality post, so i'm not sure what you're referring to, but I'll just play along.] I understand the inconvenience using a mobile phone must pose, as it often does for me. Anyway, let me inquire and confirm a few things. Am I playing as a boy or girl? Should I use an anime or real-life picture? What slots need to be filled out for the form?

[[ @onistic - Ah, alright. You're playing as a girl, unless you'd prefer to do otherwise, which I'd be happy to change. I slightly prefer real life picture, but I believe anime ones are easier to find so whichever works best for you is accepted. As to the form, all of the slots are required except the two labeled 'optional' Perhaps I should make that more clear, but yeah. The reason I've made history optional is because I find sometimes it's more interesting and more realistic to have the history be revealed as we roleplay. That way we aren't confined to what we first think of and the characters can be developed as we go. The written description is there for people who cannot find a picture for their character, though you're welcome to fill that out along with the image if you'd prefer ]]

[[ @Jordichan - No problem, would you mind starting it? I've got my hands a bit full at the moment, so it'd be much appreciated.

@FloatingAroundSpace - That'd be nice so we don't clutter up this page, maybe start it in brackets or something so we can use the same PM for roleplaying on? ]]

No4hx said:

♡ ~ Greetings ~ ♡

Anyone up for a little romance roleplaying?

Hello, and welcome to my little plot shop!

I've created and written up a few basic plots that I've been wanting to roleplay, and I was hoping that perhaps some of them might interest you. There are only 3 plots listed here, and once spots fill up, due to my current situation with school and the like, I don't really have time to do much more, so because of this, it's first come first serve, sorry! If I find the time, I will add a 4th plot or allow duplicates

As for requirements, these plots probably won't be advanced, all I ask is that you type at least 6 or so lines, even better would be more than one paragraph. However do keep in mind the idea of quality over quantity, I'd rather 3 lines of incredible writing (keep in mind punctuation, spelling, and capitalization) to 10 of not so great writing. Depending on your preference, I'll likely have my post lengths vary. I also ask that you try to put up a post at least once a day. I myself will have three plots to reply to rather than just one, not to mention school, homework and my (nonexistant) social life, so I can only be so active, though I should be able to get up at the very least a post per day for each plot. I know we all have lives outside of this wonderful site, so I'll be understanding, but please let me know in advance if you'll be gone for longer than 3 or 4 days. Thanks!

If you're interested, which I hope someone will be, just post saying so and what plot you'd like, we'll come up with characters after that ;3;

♡ ~ Plots ~ ♡

» Plot 1 ~ Frenemies ( Claimed by @onistic )

In Junior High, your girl and my guy were inseparable. Their unique personalities separated them from the other school attendees, pushing the two together until their friendship seemed set in stone. They spent so much time together, their parents began to question whether there was a romantic relationship involved, but the two made it clear there was nothing. Once reaching high School, something happened to the girl, she didn't stop being friends with her childhood pal, but somehow things had changed, she seemed, well, different, darker, more secluded. My guy realized then that he'd developed feelings for her over the years, and upon confessing, sparked the beginnings of disaster. Within the month, tension grew, until the two were at each other's throats, pure hatred fueling their never ending battle until they finally graduated and were rid of each other. After taking a year off before starting college, they'd both just about forgotten each other, and arrived at their co-ed assigned dorm with high hopes. But as fate would have it, the dorm room opened to reveal the very person they despised the most. Will the two be able to get along and rebuild a more sturdy relationship, or will their epic verbal and mental duel continue and escalate, leaving things even worse off than before?

» Plot 2 ~ Reunited ( Claimed by @Jordichan )

During their Junior year at Mountainview High School, a group of six friends had the lovely idea to form a band. So, putting together their musical talents, they had a girl on vocals, two guitarists, a percussionist, and one keyboard player, and the sixth, because she revealed no specific talent, became the manager. She managed to book the group a few parties, gigs at coffee shops or other small venues, and overtime they steadily grew more popular. The lead vocalist and my guy, throughout high school, had been dating, however their relationship had gotten a bit rocky once the six friends went to college. Late in their freshman year, a large fight started between the two, ensuing in an ugly breakup, and soon after, a rift was torn between the group because of it. Upon graduation, the band officially split up, just as they had started getting offers to play larger scale venues and even some minor music festivals.

5 years later, after having been out of college for a year, your girl get's a call from a local record dealer saying they want to demo the band for their revival album. Having been recently involved in some financial issues, she quickly recruits my guy to help get the band back together and try to start things up again, like the old days. Will a budding relationship between the two reunite the now distant members? Or will tensions between my guy and the singer prove too much for the band, and send everything to ruins?

» Plot 3 ~ Choice Plot

This plot has been left open for you to give me your ideas and brainstorm up a plot of your choice. The only limits I have is that we don't use a fandom, other than that, anything from sci-fi to fantasy is fair game, as the title suggests, it's your choice. As mentioned above, this plot will also be first come first serve, once it has been claimed by someone it will no longer be available, thank you in advance for understanding.

♡ ~ Characters ~ ♡

» Plot 1 ~ Frenemies

» Plot 2 ~ Reunited

» Plot 3 ~ Choice Plot

Full Name

Age || Three Personality Traits || Gender

- Picture -

Description of Appearance (optional)

History (optional)

For the joining form, I'll take either anime or realistic pictures, whichever you'd prefer, if you can't have one there's a slot for the Description of Appearance. Of course if you'd like you're welcome to have both :) As for history, I find it's often more interesting and there's more freedom if we allow history and personality to come out through roleplaying, but if you'd like to include it you're perfectly welcome to.
No4hx said:
[[ @FloatingAroundSpace - Oh alright, that works for me :) Would you mind starting it? I can do so if you'd prefer but it's a bit easier for me not to ]]
This is a really cool idea! Thank you for posting. I'm new to this sight, (not role playing) so I'm still getting used to everything. But I really like this :)

Will this do?

tumblr_mde5z6eNTp1r9u2wzo1_500.gif

Allison Dorothy E. Erickson

19 Years Old || Melodramatic — Mortified — Meticulous || Female

Looks great, thank you. Here's mine -

Augustus Brooks

20 Years of Age || Impressionable — Introspective — Irascible || Male

687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f30343136316433613130666464626666376632343733396262343137353065392f74756d626c725f6d6e686833613275735631726576397a7a6f325f3235302e676966

Would you like to roleplay here, or in a separate thread/PM?

Then if you have no preference I'll go ahead and make a thread, I'll tag you in the OOC section to call you over :)

Hello! I'm currently wanting to Rp with someone (I'm relatively new) And seeing that you have a Choice plot open, I have an idea if you'd like to hear it!

That sounds good to me, sure, I'd be happy to hear it :) Would you mind sending it over PM?

Sadly I'm relatively new and I still can't do PMs yet. But I'm close to being able to! So I'll shoot you one once I'm able ^^

I was actually just looking at your profile and realized you probably wouldn't be able to. Rather than wait, I could just start one and you can reply to it if that would be easier :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back