Janet's Penthouse

Janet awoke once again, naked in bed, her partner from the night before now gone without a not or goodbye. She sat up slowly and let out a small depressed sigh saying." Figures." Sh slowly climbed out of bed and strolled out of her room still naked and walked to the Kitchen. The kitchen was large and had 15 cabinet's along with a large 6 burner stove and a large two sided fridge. She opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer and a box of cold pizza. She then sauntered back to her bedroom and shut the door setting the pizza on the bed and opening the beer flipping her TV on and checking the news. Immidiately she was caught off guard by yet another crime by a new serial killer who was using his powers to abduct women rape them and then kill them returning there bodies to there houses without leaving a trace of how they got in or out. The only reason they knew they were raped away from the scene is because they weren't killed or raped in there homes.

Janet sighed and chugged half of her beer before walking to the bathroom and stepping in the shower turning on the hot water. She scrubbed her short silver hair making sure to clean it thouroughly and then moved to her body cleaning herself out from last night. She mumbled to her self saying."Yet another ass hole who doesn't use a condom and then bales while your asleep." After washing her self off thoroughly she stepped out and grabbed a large white towel off of a towel rack and began to dry her hair. She walked into her room and stared out the large window that gave her an amazing view on the city below. Sighed and thought to herself how so many people hated people like her for her abilities just because other's used them for evil and she still protected them. Even her father refused to acknowledge her existence. She finished rying her hair and hung the towel over her shoulder and said."I wonder if anyone got my help wanted add? I put my address, so they should kow it's a ritsy building, I mean hell i'm just looking for a room mate slash house cleaner. Hell it would be a fucking bonus if they were a fucking mutant like me." she sighed and sat down on her bed and stared out the window sadly.

Janet wrapped the towel around her waist and walked to her dresser rifeling through the droors before pulling out a black low cut tank top and slipping it on. She walked over to the bed and sat down grabbing the box of Pizza and openned it up grabbing a slice of cold cheese Pizza and took a large bit of it and changed the TV to Tom and Jerry. She sat there for a moment and ate her breakfast watching the playfull cat and mouse crush destroy and reanimate each other with a small smile that she rarely peeked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back