• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's time to d-d-d-d-duel!

I guess we talk here. Lol. So what were you thinking? I kinda want a small plot. I was thinking your stereotypical villian

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmelita said:
I guess we talk here. Lol. So what were you thinking? I kinda want a small plot. I was thinking your stereotypical villian
That'd be fine with me. Do you want to make character sheets or anything? I don't see a ton of need with a private RP, but I will if you want.

Any ideas of his motive/goals? Perhaps we can be really generic and he's simply after a really rare card that one of our characters has.

Also, I was planning on using a male character, as long as you're fine with it. (if you were wanting to have any kind of romance, even though my romance is rubbish)

Chimchar said:
That'd be fine with me. Do you want to make character sheets or anything? I don't see a ton of need with a private RP, but I will if you want.
Any ideas of his motive/goals? Perhaps we can be really generic and he's simply after a really rare card that one of our characters has.

Also, I was planning on using a male character, as long as you're fine with it. (if you were wanting to have any kind of romance, even though my romance is rubbish)
Romance is can be a sub plot. I don't know what was going through my head last night but I was thinking of villain wanted to bring upon Armageddon. He would be your typical villain but with delusions of grandeur. He would see himself as "god" he would have "angels " (I'm sure if I want brain washed participates or maybe this was a large cult following. I don't know?) Any who~ He has four of these top duelist would represent the horsemen f the apocalypse. Our characters would be seen has guess would have to stop the apocalypse because a delusional man wants a utopia/paradise. A ancient evil probably.... Prophesies of evil. "On the day two warriors will save the world!" Also, no character sheets are fine al long can get an image of what he looks like I'm cool as ice.

Carmelita said:
Romance is can be a sub plot. I don't know what was going through my head last night but I was thinking of villain wanted to bring upon Armageddon. He would be your typical villain but with delusions of grandeur. He would see himself as "god" he would have "angels " (I'm sure if I want brain washed participates or maybe this was a large cult following. I don't know?) Any who~ He has four of these top duelist would represent the horsemen f the apocalypse. Our characters would be seen has guess would have to stop the apocalypse because a delusional man wants a utopia/paradise. A ancient evil probably.... Prophesies of evil. "On the day two warriors will save the world!" Also, no character sheets are fine al long can get an image of what he looks like I'm cool as ice.
Oooh, that sounds like fun. War, Famine, Death, and... uhhh... what was the fourth one again? Perhaps we can come up with some way to link it to Egypt or the cards in some way or another once we start.

As far as cards and decks, would you like to stick with only the original cards? Or have things like Synchros and the new archetypes there? (I don't care about synchros too much, but I definitely think that the new archetypes would be nice)

I apologize for asking you all of the questions. I just tend to be very indifferent on everything. (which gets interesting when I have somebody like me xD )

I think we're basically ready to go though. :)

Chimchar said:
Oooh, that sounds like fun. War, Famine, Death, and... uhhh... what was the fourth one again? Perhaps we can come up with some way to link it to Egypt or the cards in some way or another once we start.
As far as cards and decks, would you like to stick with only the original cards? Or have things like Synchros and the new archetypes there? (I don't care about synchros too much, but I definitely think that the new archetypes would be nice)

I apologize for asking you all of the questions. I just tend to be very indifferent on everything. (which gets interesting when I have somebody like me xD )

I think we're basically ready to go though. :)
War, Famine, Death and Pestilence. I guess the we could use the Egyptian god of underworld either Osrsis or Anubis I have no idea. Just some guy who should not be a live from ancient Egypt. Who.. Needs obelisk the tormentor, winged dragon of Ra and Slither the sky dragon??????????????????????????????????????????? IDK.( :( ) That might be to close to the original plot,

Synchro summons confuse me I would totally fudge that up! So I guess original decks are on the table. Though which decks. Do we want or characters with Seto's and Yugi's deck? (Though I really wanted my character to use Akiza's deck( :( ))

Nah. Its cool questions make things clearer!

Carmelita said:
War, Famine, Death and Pestilence. I guess the we could use the Egyptian god of underworld either Osrsis or Anubis I have no idea. Just some guy who should not be a live from ancient Egypt. Who.. Needs obelisk the tormentor, winged dragon of Ra and Slither the sky dragon??????????????????????????????????????????? IDK.( :( ) That might be to close to the original plot,
Synchro summons confuse me I would totally fudge that up! So I guess original decks are on the table. Though which decks. Do we want or characters with Seto's and Yugi's deck? (Though I really wanted my character to use Akiza's deck( :( ))

Nah. Its cool questions make things clearer!
I think that decks we make up could be fun, considering that in reality Kaiba's deck is waaaaaaay better than Yugi's. (in fact, basically everybody has a better deck than Yugi except for maybe Joey) The plot stresses the "Heart of the Cards" thing and it's really the main reason why Yugi always won.

If you really want to use pre-made decks, I'm fine with that.

Ooooh, I just thought about, what if we made your character new to synchros and we kind of make it a small part of the plot? Perhaps that's how our characters meet. Yours is looking for somebody to help her learn how synchros work, my character teaches her (and you) then your character kick's my character's ass!

We should give our character's names.

Well I'm little spectical about making our own cards. I would scared of making a horrible card. How could you? Joey was my child.

I don't know. I have to think about using premadr cards. Also, ehen the time period are we in the 5ds verse? Or orginal cause would synchro be done then?

Also, yes I like that! She knows the basic of duelinh but when she tries to duel she's a noob. Even school kids beat her. Lol.

Mine is named Naomi Williams | | 17 Yours?

Carmelita said:
Well I'm little spectical about making our own cards. I would scared of making a horrible card. How could you? Joey was my child.
I don't know. I have to think about using premadr cards. Also, ehen the time period are we in the 5ds verse? Or orginal cause would synchro be done then?

Also, yes I like that! She knows the basic of duelinh but when she tries to duel she's a noob. Even school kids beat her. Lol.

Mine is named Naomi Williams | | 17 Yours?
I didn't mean making our own cards, (misunderstanding) I meant coming up with our own decks using real cards. (totally my bad there)

I liked the Original anime a lot more and I was planning on being there in a sort of Alternate Universe with synchros and stuff.

Now that I think about it though, it could be fun to go in the 5ds world with turbo duels and stuff. In all honesty, the original is kind of boring. (as far as the world itself)

Unless you'd be against the racing card games. xD (which a lot of people are)

My character is Evan Walls, 18. (I used RNG to decide if he was 16, 17, or 18)

Chimchar said:
I didn't mean making our own cards, (misunderstanding) I meant coming up with our own decks using real cards. (totally my bad there)
I liked the Original anime a lot more and I was planning on being there in a sort of Alternate Universe with synchros and stuff.

Now that I think about it though, it could be fun to go in the 5ds world with turbo duels and stuff. In all honesty, the original is kind of boring. (as far as the world itself)

Unless you'd be against the racing card games. xD (which a lot of people are)

My character is Evan Walls, 18. (I used RNG to decide if he was 16, 17, or 18)
Lol. I like that idea I think also that it's really cool. Sorry for not understand.

An alternative universe where synchros and duel runners exist because I can't remember anything about YuGiOh 5Ds.

Alsooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back