• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's Just a Shape

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
Role Play Rating:

• T- Teen (13 and up)

Role Play Status:

Open - Accepting

They say triangles are just shapes, insignificant things, with three sides, three points, three angles, but they can be relationships. A person for each point. A girl in the center, two guys on each side. And you may be asking, well, there are other shapes aren't there? Yes, there are, there are squares, circles, rhombuses, anything you can imagine, but this story of love isn't about those shapes. It's about a triangle. An extremely convoluted one, with more than three points, three angles, and three sides. Now, that isn't really a triangle is it... Well, that doesn't matter. Join us as you see the tales of love and sorrow unfold in this love.... dodecahedron. Yeah, let's go with that.

In this tale there is a bit of preset information, as all stories have, but the rest of it is up to you. Please follow the preset info, but be sure to come up with your own as well! My information is the bones, and yours is the skin, blood, hair, teeth, eyes, senses, and everything else!

If you have read to this point, the secret password is actually squares.

Now that that little bit is out of the way, I can explain this in a less poetic way. This is a simple love triangle, with other love shapes as well. So, just look at the character backgrounds and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Setting: A hot summer in Florida, 2014

• Co-GM is @Armageddon. Whatever we say goes.
  • There is LOVE in this story, so yeah. Fade to black.
  • I have preset information. You can change it a teensy bit, but not too much.
  • Although one to two paragraph posts are preferred, I will not be picky about post lengths, so long as they get across your point
  • All RPN rules apply here
  • The secret special password is Triangle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back