• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

It takes two! (A Constant Search for Literate Partners: A Love Story)

Poe

I'm a lady Poe.
Hello everyone!

It seems as though I'm on the hunt for more RP partners, which is both exciting and slightly terrifying. So I suppose, without further ado, here's a little blurb about my and my RPing needs as well as why
you are the perfect person to fulfill these needs. (Note: Due to some strange issues with my inbox and being sick for nearly a month, a few of my old RPs are sitting in limbo. If you're reading this and are like, hey -- I know that girl we did that thing once with the writing and stuff...message me! I might need you to resend your previous response but otherwise I am more than open to returning to all RPs that may have fallen through the cracks!)

First things first, I'm the realest.

No, but really.

I'm honestly a pretty laid back person and I really tend to go with the flow when it comes to RP. Just because I haven't done a certain pairing or genre before doesn't mean I won't try it (unless I honestly feel like I won't do it justice). I'm also an English teacher (though I'm still in my first six months of teaching, so it's more so
trying to be an English teacher) but I am not insane about grammar in terms of RP writing. What I'm saying is, yes, I will still talk to you even if you misuse you're and your once or twice, or confuse effect and affect. It happens, we are humans and this is not academic writing. There is room for artistic license in terms of grammar and plenty of rooms for mistakes so long as I can understand your response. Thumbs up, high five, cool. Awesome. Moving on.

I am a sucker for all things romantic. Every plot I write tends to have some element of romance in it (though it does not have to be the forefront). That being said, I am also
huge into action/adventure. I'm talking like Han Solo x Leia Return of the Jedi. I'm not saying a character has to be freed from frozen carbonite, but you get the idea. I also like grit and reality in my RPs -- meaning that I am up for all types of danger, gore, and less than ideal human experiences that will strengthen our characters and give the world a bit more bite.

I do not, however, do MxM or FxF pairings because I feel as though I would not do them justice. I stick with MxF and
play the female; however, we can double if you so choose. I'm totally cool with that too.

I always write at least
four paragraphs per post. I understand if that's a lot for you and don't mind if you come slightly underneath that, but I am not huge into one liners or short replies. I'm looking for detail, a real story being told. Not a back and forth dialogue without any exploration of feeling, thought or setting.

Otherwise,
just communicate. If you're stuck, talk to me and we can figure it out because I can sure as hell assure you I will ask you for help if I'm drained of ideas. I love collaboration, that's what so great about RP and I really do like to figure out an RP that fits both of our wants and needs. If I wanted to write a story by myself, I would.

I also really prefer writing over RPnation PM because I am on the run a lot and often respond from my phone (which only alerts me when I have PMs). I want to be able to respond to you as quickly as possible and for that to happen, PM is definitely the way to go!

At the moment, I am really into any pairing in which I can play a princess, heiress, etc. I promise that my princess characters are not demure, boring and lackluster. I just love the time period settings and royalty.

**Princess x Pirate**

Princess x Knight

Princess x Thief

Princess x Guard

Other than that, I do have a few more pairings I'd be willing to try:

Heiress x Bodyguard (This could be any character with a bodyguard, really)

Kidnapper x
Kidnapped

Arranged Marriage

Bad Boy x
Good Girl

Or if none of these appeal to you, shoot me a PM anyway! Maybe your pairing/plot is everything I never knew I needed!

Fandoms

There are far too many for me to list here so if I sound like the right RP partner for you, just shoot me a PM and ask! I'm probably a fan and can write OC or Canon for it.

Can't wait to hear from y'all!

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
RoleplayChiQ said:
Hiya. Are you still looking? I would absolutely love to try some of this :)
PM me! I'd love to chat :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentFire said:
Ooh, you sound like my kind of partner c; I think I can provide what you need for an RP.
Awesome! PM me! :)

sehnsucht said:
If you're still looking for partners, then I'd be very much willing to give it a go. :>
Absolutely! PM me with any pairing that interests you!

Hello! If you're still looking I'd love to role play with you! I'd like to try an Arranged Marriage or Bad Boy x Good Girl, if you'd be interested?

Are you still open to one, perhaps? I'd be curious to see more about your fandoms or pick one of the pairings you've named. Send me a PM if you're still available.

I'm totally interested!! ((in everything!!)) xD Please PM me! I've gotta go pick up my daughter from preschool and so will be away from my pc ((But I have Tapatalk on my phone!!)) Anything. Honestly. I'm looking for anything! Shoot me a PM with any plot ideas and I'll do the same when I get back to my PC and maybe we can work something out! ^-^

Hello! If you're still interested (Or if you still have space for one more, seeing that there's tons of requests here.), I would be interested in doing the Princess X Knight one!

(Bump!)

(To anyone who may have PM'd me recently or commented, I've recently been dealing with a lot of personal issues but I'm back and ready to go. If you're still interested, please PM me again and we'll work something out!)

Heeey are you still looking :) ? I wanted to know if we could so the princess x pirate one. Also, what tv and book fandoms are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back