It appears that KoC got some new fanart of the NSFW kind.

ShadowDragon8685

Elder Member
It can be found here, on HentaiFoundry.

Just in case the title of the thread - or the name of the place it can be found on - didn't tip you off, this link is very NSFW.

I have to say I like this rendition very much, even if it did take liberties with the size of Secret's assets, and the color of her nipples. I love the perverted delight on Mareena's face, and the awkward blush on Secret's.

Re: It appears that KoC got some new fanart of the NSFW kind

Yeah, their expressions truly shine on that. Good going :D

thatsmileyto4.gif

ah good, i would of put it up myself but i was unsure if it would be okay to post here. was trying to contact juks on IRC to ask him.

Aside aforementioned small issues with Secret's attributes and colouration (and similar tiny details that likely none save me would notice), this is completely canonical.
I have declared it so.
I think Secret would appreciate not using the word 'small' with regards to her 'attributes'. :wink:

veekie said:
I think Secret would appreciate not using the word 'small' with regards to her 'attributes'. :wink:
Perhaps "squeezable" would be an adjective more to her liking?

ShadowDragon8685 said:
veekie said:
Maybe. That image would get 740% more awesome if Marena's left hand would be squeezing really hard.

Synapse said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
veekie said:
Maybe. That image would get 740% more awesome if Marena's left hand would be squeezing really hard.
Nah. Too hard a squeeze is a no-go. I think it's juuuust right. :)

The fact that this is now canon is awesome, and so appropriate. I mean, it explains so much!

Between this and the drabbles Jukashi did of Secret, Marena, and Nova, there seems to be a lot of naughty art of the Keychain characters bouncing around lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back