• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Iso a new rp

Sephira LOrange

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So i am craving a new rp, preferable Disney's Descendants (aged up of course), Rise of the Guardians, Danny Phantom, DC and Marvel.

i do have OCs for those listed and i do have discord to talk/rp. Looking for Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc. I ask that my partner be 18 or older please. I do have a lot of free time on my hands but i do have a life and some health issues that comes first. Please respect that and we will get along nicely.

i kinda have a plot for Descendants and Rise of the Guardians, but we can always discuss a plot if you like.

Looking to play female in a F/M, i usually double, but i am just looking for a simple rp this time around due to being down with a cold at the current time.

Edit: no longer sick just bored out of my mind. I need something to do during the day to keep my depression at bay.

Last edited:
So i am craving a new rp, preferable Disney's Descendants (aged up of course), Rise of the Guardians, Danny Phantom and Marvel.

i do have OCs for those listed and i do have discord to talk/rp. Looking for Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc. I ask that my partner be 18 or older please. I do have a lot of free time on my hands but i do have a life and some health issues that comes first. Please respect that and we will get along nicely.

i kinda have a plot for Descendants and Rise of the Guardians, but we can always discuss a plot if you like.

Looking play female in a F/M, i usually double, but i am just looking for a simple rp this time around due to be down with a cold at the current time.
Im in, if you can rp as danny i can double as any character from the show or as a marvel character

Im in, if you can rp as danny i can double as any character from the show or as a marvel character
I can play as danny, but im not sure who i want as im playing my oc who is vlad's kid....who all can you do in marvel?

So i am craving a new rp, preferable Disney's Descendants (aged up of course), Rise of the Guardians, Danny Phantom and Marvel.

Looking play female in a F/M, i usually double, but i am just looking for a simple rp this time around due to be down with a cold at the current time.

I’m down for descendants or marvel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back