• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island Of The Unknown.

@wolfborn4

@Deadly Darkness

That is my last post for the night-went ahead and wrote him asleep-I need to get up early tomorrow morning. Good time role playing with you ladies and I do hope to pick it back up when I get back on tomorrow. Happy dreams and a pleasant rest of the night to you both.

Deuces.

@Sexy McGee

With one sentence replies there is rarely enough information present to get a gauge of what is really happening and where everyone and everything is at any given moment. Kind of why I usually don't do simple role plays, I prefer to give at least a paragraph per reply because that is what I would like in return.

I have to wait a hundred millleniums before I can type again on this RP because of the participants of the event right now... x 3 x

@arialc

Not sure why they are doing OOC in the role play thread anyway, there is a thread for that talk. I shouldn't have to scroll through a page of OOC to find posts. :D

Mediocritys Muse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26953-arialc/ said:
@arialc[/URL]
Not sure why they are doing OOC in the role play thread anyway, there is a thread for that talk. I shouldn't have to scroll through a page of OOC to find posts.
:D
I meant interaction with the people Im with right now... @Beyonder @Queen of Fantasy @Glitter Paws @If anyone im missing im sorry. Its irritating. I know people have lives but... 2 Days wouthout any reall interaction?

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]I want to reply, but at the moment I'm waiting for someone else to actually reply?

[/QUOTE]
My character had attempted to reassure yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back