• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei: 変更の数日前

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Aldeus. That is the name of the world. It is home to many races from orcs, elves, beastmen and even humans. Ofcourse many other races exist in minor quantities as well.
The world once discriminated between the races however after many wars, eventually a treaty of peace was signed between the various races and so began the era of peace. That peace has mostly lasted for 5000 years however many wars between different kingdoms and nation would still occur even though the race wars of old were no longer a thing.
25471b0b75c0626f06091a763f04625d.png
Currently it is the 250th year of the reign of Adelreid Kingdom. The Relationship between the Adelreid Kingdom and The Eviridian Empire is shaky. The early signs of war are beginning, with both nations making moves to gain intel, and gather the resources necessary to goto war.
Adelreid is home to many of the world's greatest magicians and swordsmen. While the kingdom has flourished into an era of peace, lately more monsters have been appearing. The Rise of old demons and demon lords, forgotten cults and organization, monster attacks and even the reawakening of the Elder Dragons has led many to believe that an era of calamity is upon them.

Base Races:
Orcs are a strong warlike race known for their strength. They were once barbarians however that is not so much the case now as they have become proud citizens of adelreid, they are often sought after for hard jobs that require strength, as such they make up alot of grunt work in the city. It is said that a Orc with a good work ethic likely never has to worry about not having a job that pays well.
Humans are the most plentiful of all the races. They don't particularly excell at anything as a whole but humanity comprises of some of the most influential figures throughout history due to their ambitious and versatile nature.
Beastkin are a humanoid race that are more animal-like in nature with taking on appearances halfway between a human and a animal, while Demi-Humans are a race humans who are descended from both humans and beastkin. They possess animal like traits or some animal bodyparts however have the overall appearance similar to that of a human.
Elves were once the most powerful race, because of that there are still very powerful elven noble families within Adelreid. They are charactized by their long lifespans and pointy ears. They on average tend to live for six hundred years and even half elves can live for up to half of that.
Originally demons were seen as a threat as a whole to Aldeus, as they originally came from another dimension in order to conquer Aldeus, however not all Daemons wished to conquer Aldeus, as such a smaller group of Daemons ended up eventually siding with Aldeus and were able to defeat the rest, now they have flourished once again as rightful residents of Aldeus. Daemons can include Succubi, Imps, Werewolves, Vampires and Much more
(Undeus are the names for the vast variety of other races that weren't originally part of the peace treaty, however they were eventually grandfathered into the treaty later on as an amendment)

Otherworlders: Periodically there are beings that reincarnate into Aldeus. This isn't actually uncommon and usually there are around five individuals that are otherworlders at any given time. However in times of Calamity this number increases drastically.

The Adventurer's Guild​

eddc38561c7b1d1a6e39f9536a2c3d54 (1).png

The Adventurer's Guild is where anyone seeking to become an Adventurer can sign up and join the guild which will allow them to take jobs or tasks in which they deal with various problems people have. This is where our characters will be starting out in. As a member or someone seeking to become a member of the Adventurer's Guild, taking up jobs.
Overall it will start of abit slice of lifey, no big bad villain or incoming disaster. It will revolve around our characters, some of which are isekai'd some of which might not be. It will revolve around them having a life as an adventurer and dealing with monsters or problems within the city. I want to have every one of our characters have their own arc before the big bad war comes in. So if you're playing as a noble, likely we'll have our characters at their estate or mansion or somewhere in high society at different points. Likewise if you're attending a school in the RP we'd have our characters visit the school from time to time.

Eventually however both Adelreid and the Eviridian Empire will goto war with eachother as well as the Calamity will get worse. You can actually choose to be whatever race you want to be as long as it's humanoid. Races won't really necessarily have greater magical potential than another but physical differences can exist to an extent. I intend to keep this RP as a low magic system so I don't really intend to really design some crazy indepth system of magic we all have to follow, it's like any typical isekai anime, you don't question it magic just exists.

Roles:

(1/1) The Hero: The Hero is a being that is an otherworlder that is reborn into Aldeus during times of great calamity, and is one of many great heroes that end up saving the world from a great calamity

(1/1) The Catalyst: The Reincarnation of the Demon Lord, an otherworlder that will either bring great darkness or great light to the world

(Unlimited) Otherworlder: You were living life on earth until you died, but luckily you were reborn into Aldeus. Somehow you retained the memories of your past life. Perhaps you are already an adventurer, or are seeking to join the adventurer's guild.

(Unlimited) Aldeus Native: You lived your whole life on Aldeus. You are currently in Adelreid, perhaps as a citizen or a visitor, but you are at the adventurer's guild now.

Last edited:
the premise is basic, but intriguing nonetheless. if i may, i would like to take on the role of the catalyst.

Sure thing.
quick question, though, having to do with the reincarnation aspect. do otherworlders have no knowledge of aldeus, or is it possible for an otherworlder to hail from a world where aldeus is a fictional word (e.g. novel, video game, movie, etc)?

quick question, though, having to do with the reincarnation aspect. do otherworlders have no knowledge of aldeus, or is it possible for an otherworlder to hail from a world where aldeus is a fictional word (e.g. novel, video game, movie, etc)?
In the spirit of this being not so uncommon isekai trope i’m okay with it.
Although they wouldn’t know everything about Aldeus since novels/games/movies don’t have enough time to literally go into detail about everything.

I am fairly new to the site. But I have a lot of experience roleplaying. Albeit it's been some time since I've done group. I've been binging issekai the last few months, so the idea of playing a character in an issekai seems very fun to me. Would it be possible to play a demi human that reincarnated from earth and grew up in Aldues? A non magical wolf kin type of girl character?

Can you describe the stats a bit? Since Intelligence and Magic are separated, I assume I can play someone dumb but magically talented.

I am fairly new to the site. But I have a lot of experience roleplaying. Albeit it's been some time since I've done group. I've been binging issekai the last few months, so the idea of playing a character in an issekai seems very fun to me. Would it be possible to play a demi human that reincarnated from earth and grew up in Aldues? A non magical wolf kin type of girl character?
That is fine.
Can you describe the stats a bit? Since Intelligence and Magic are separated, I assume I can play someone dumb but magically talented.
yeah that’s how that works. Someone can be very magically powerful/talented but also be stupid.

not me forgetting weight and skills 😭
i can fix the skills when i get home and probably fix the weight at work

I might actually...have to change my character now...going and looking at the other characters my character turned out to be a lot like Rcticwolf. That wasn't on purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back