• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Is this Real Life? (Small group, fantasy)

norway

a white butterfly
Modern day Los Angeles.

You’re maybe just getting off work and indulging in memes for comfort, or grabbing the coffee with your last few dollars, perhaps stuck in five o’clock traffic behind an old couple from Utah, or walking your dog (the insatiable corgi) for endless pats for him but not you. It’s the typical struggle, but you think to yourself, this is how it is. You expect nothing more than the distant excitements of the forgotten app Pokémon Go or that left over Chinese in the fridge or your 6th tinder date that month (while your mom cheerleads it will be the best one yet!)

And then, you hear a rumble. Could it be the tacos from taco Tuesday? Or perhaps that ulcer growing under the stress of your lacking relationship? But nay, instead the sky rips open, and as your look in the direction of a cacophony of stereotypical screams and shouts, seemingly the contents of a legit video game spill out into the city. A-flooding of mythical creatures soar over the tallest buildings, a foreign army ready for war charges your favorite Starbucks, residents from the other side merge with your local Californians, and... Orcs. Lots of them.

As the city spirals into chaos, with more and more portals tearing open and filling the streets with fantasy beings, you’re hit with two questions: one, what the f*ck? And two, what the f*ck

You hear a voice utter:

“Quick, arm yourself! Pick up something, and prepare to fight! If you hurry, you can find me... here.”

You breathe in, and the path before you lights up, leading further and further away from where you are. But before you can even acknowledge it, before you appears...

Would you like to continue?
>yes
>what the f!ck
>was there ever a choice?
>it was the tacos​

hello there, fellows. I’m seeking a small group for a humor filled journey that has horribly relatable video game references/mechanics and an over all cliche and comical overlap into our ever so boring reality. This is a place for fun, chaos, and perhaps even actual character development. Despite setting, there will be rules: no god modding or immediate powers, and your characters need to be LA residents for starters.

We’ll go over more if this gets interest.

Excited for the responses, everyone. I will create a character sheet relevant to what is needed, and provide it for everyone. I’m accepting a handful of individuals to keep it flowing and not too dependent on a bunch of people, I’ll create a discord later should everything swim. Thanks again, y’all!

Hello everyone, my apologies for the delay. I intend to have a thread up sometime this week where everyone can at least work in their character sheets while I work on an opening post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back