• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™žπ™¨ π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’π™‘π™–π™£π™™ 𝙖𝙑𝙑 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™¬π™š 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬? || original plot and partner search!

ambiguous

ambiguous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hi, thanks for looking at my ad! I'm Connor, also known as Frog or Ambi, I'm twenty four transmasc (he/him) who has been roleplaying for fourteen years.
    • I consider myself semi literate, writing anywhere from two to five paragraphs. I value quality over quantity, so I expect partners to write at least a paragraph if not more.
    • I would prefer to write on site, but I'm okay with discord once we get to know each other/have been roleplaying for a little while.
    • I don't write explicit content, preferring to fade to black in case it comes up. I'm fine writing about other adult themes (violence, drugs, etc)
    • We don't have to become friends, but I love brainstorming, and having open communication to throw around ideas.
    • I only roleplay male or nonbinary characters, and only queer ships.
    • I use RL faceclaims, but I'm fine with my partners using any type of reference. No romantic plot with furry characters though (other plots are fine)
    • Finally, I'm dyslexic, so if you notice a typo, please gently let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back