• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Is The Demon Lord A Myth? (Out of Character/Lore)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I might have to pull out. I've got four other characters I'm trying to balance in Isekai Hell, that I haven't been posting for lately. I'll try and get something out today but I'm also not seeing much of a reason for this guy to stick around. I apologize. That's my fault for making a character like that.

I think I understand there's like three priestesses? Rose, Eph, and Rura? Anyways Kyros is I guess....I think, going to the one that's being protected and seems the most scared.

I don't mind a discord ooc but I don't think I can finish my post rn. Just assume that Mercher has stepped down from the situation atm.

I think I understand there's like three priestesses? Rose, Eph, and Rura? Anyways Kyros is I guess....I think, going to the one that's being protected and seems the most scared.
Rurra is a goddess that occasionally possesses Ephelina. The person who played Rose pulled out and Rose was a paladin. Rcticwolfs char (Sasha) is a priestess.

I might have to pull out. I've got four other characters I'm trying to balance in Isekai Hell, that I haven't been posting for lately. I'll try and get something out today but I'm also not seeing much of a reason for this guy to stick around. I apologize. That's my fault for making a character like that.
😢

It's my fault. I'm just slacking and haven't been getting posts out as fast as usual. I'll keep trying, but I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back