• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader Zim rp anyone?

MTchaos1134 said:
Smile sits cautiously next to Gir,expecting the worst.
Mak nods and turns to zim."Hey zim what should we do while I wait for my base?"
GIR turned the TV on and a monkeys face appeared on screen. The shows run time was about and hour and 30 minutes, usually back to back episodes. The monkey growled or scratched his head every now and then, everytime he did, GIR let out a giggle.

ZiM looked over at Mak, "We must start to prepare! We can start by spying on the Dib and find out what his fffFFFILTHY WEAKNESS IS!" He shouted.

WafflesandSyrup said:
GIR turned the TV on and a monkeys face appeared on screen. The shows run time was about and hour and 30 minutes, usually back to back episodes. The monkey growled or scratched his head every now and then, everytime he did, GIR let out a giggle.
ZiM looked over at Mak, "We must start to prepare! We can start by spying on the Dib and find out what his fffFFFILTHY WEAKNESS IS!" He shouted.
"Yes,good idea. I shall prepare all of my weapons in case of an encounter."Mak said,reloading thier wrist flamethrower.

Smile got up and tried to slowly leave the room,while staring at gir,hoping they won't notice.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yes,good idea. I shall prepare all of my weapons in case of an encounter."Mak said,reloading thier wrist flamethrower.
Smile got up and tried to slowly leave the room,while staring at gir,hoping they won't notice.
GIR was way to into the show to notice that Smile had walked away. He just stared at the TV in amusement.

ZiM was a tad shocked at the flamethrower, but he forgot about it. He turned to Rose, "What kind of Elite weapons do you have? Do you have your own Mega Doomer?" ZiM asked, curiosity filled his voice. @Black and Red Dance

While all that was happening, Maks package had been shipped on its way to Earth. Hurdling its way past meteors, hopefully it wont be too hard to hide once it got to Earth.

A ship hurtled towards Earth crashing near the town. Tye steps out, grabbing his wrist "Tye log, the dirt planet seems to be....fine. Why did I come here again, oh yes take over, do it small then spread," he looks at his spaceship, broken. "I may be here a while, R.A.S get out here," a small robot comes out staring at its master. Tye walks putting on a scarf and a hat "Humans are so dump, they won't notice a thing," he walks into town. He whistles as his s.i.r turns into a small fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose looked at him oddly "I have a gun" she pulled it out, the gun was black and was irken and had a rose on it. "and a sword" she added and pulled out the long pale blue sword with a red gem on the top "I only became an elite after purple and red wanted me to be their guard, so I didn't have a chance to use any other weapons" she explained

Tye walks into the town keeping quit in case of eavesdroppers, he sighs "Is there any other invaders on this rock." He looks at his wrist and opens a screen and flips through it seeing Zim "Zim,...stopped the first invasion, banished to Foodcourtia, and has been sent to a here known alive....good." He puts his hand in his lab coat pocket and trudges off in the direction of Zim's house whistling for R.A.S to follow.

@White Shamrock As Tye walked forward, ZiMs computer monitored his movements, wanting to know if he was about to walk up to his house. The four gnomes outside shifted to face the front, slowly putting their arms up in defensive mode.

Tye saw the house and smirked "Wow he has been here a while, still has Gnome protection." He walks up to the door and stared up at it "I am looking for the one known as Zim, is he here at the moment," he said looking at the gnomes. He smiled "R.A.S, if the gnomes try something start chopping," he said as his S.I.R gave him the solute.

rose rolled her eyes "not if you know how to use it.." she sighed "lets face it zim have you ever held a sword let alone use one"? she asked annoyed by him

WafflesandSyrup said:
GIR was way to into the show to notice that Smile had walked away. He just stared at the TV in amusement.
ZiM was a tad shocked at the flamethrower, but he forgot about it. He turned to Rose, "What kind of Elite weapons do you have? Do you have your own Mega Doomer?" ZiM asked, curiosity filled his voice. @Black and Red Dance

While all that was happening, Maks package had been shipped on its way to Earth. Hurdling its way past meteors, hopefully it wont be too hard to hide once it got to Earth.
Mak finished setting up thier flame thrower and walked over to zim and rose."alright I'm done,how about you two?"

Smile ran over to thier master and activated thier disguise.that show is weird,pointless,and creepy.

@Black and Red Dance @WafflesandSyrup

@White Shamrock As Tye walked even closer to the house, a blue ball of light started to appear in each of the gnomes hands. It's was a small safety precaution just in case the "intruder" was hostile.

((Sorry! I've been busy and this slipped my mind...ill be on from now on though!))

WafflesandSyrup said:
@White Shamrock As Tye walked even closer to the house, a blue ball of light started to appear in each of the gnomes hands. It's was a small safety precaution just in case the "intruder" was hostile.
((Sorry! I've been busy and this slipped my mind...ill be on from now on though!))
Somthing beeps on maks helmet."My base is here."he pauses for a moment."it seems to be the to five blocks away from this 'dib' house.should we go to my base and prepare there? It's closer to the enemy."

MTchaos1134 said:
Somthing beeps on makes helmet."My base is here."he pauses for a moment."it seems to be the to five blocks away from this 'dib' house.should we go to my base and prepare there? It's closer to the enemy."
ZIM thought about it, it was a pretty good idea. "YES! It sounds like a great idea, we can spy on the filthy Dib-stink..." ZIM said, an evil grin spreading on his face.

WafflesandSyrup said:
ZIM thought about it, it was a pretty good idea. "YES! It sounds like a great idea, we can spy on the filthy Dib-stink..." ZIM said, an evil grin spreading on his face.
"Alright,meet you there."Mak teleports to thier base preparing a surprise.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright,meet you there."Mak teleports to thier base preparing a surprise.
ZIM flinched as he teleported away. He turned to Rose, putting his disguise on. "We should get going soon. GIR! Put your disguise on, we're heading out soon!"

GIR looked back and smiled, "OK!". He ran into the kitchen and ran back into the living room as a small green and black dog. @Black and Red Dance

Rig walks around, kicking around a can again. His hands are in his coat pockets, and he looks down.

WafflesandSyrup said:
ZIM flinched as he teleported away. He turned to Rose, putting his disguise on. "We should get going soon. GIR! Put your disguise on, we're heading out soon!"
GIR looked back and smiled, "OK!". He ran into the kitchen and ran back into the living room as a small green and black dog. @Black and Red Dance
Smile was left behind by his owner."HE LEFT ME!"smile breaks a chair on a wall out of frustration.

BELL said:
Rig walks around, kicking around a can again. His hands are in his coat pockets, and he looks down.
If rig were to look up they would see a new mansion and rubble/a torn couch below it.

Rig doesn't look up, lost in his own thoughts, about his various characters' stats in his games, about the latest story he's been writing, about some odd girl he's seen around.

BELL said:
Rig doesn't look up, lost in his own thoughts, about his various characters' stats in his games, about the latest story he's been writing, about some odd girl he's seen around.
Mak was inside the base adding final touches to the inside.when he finished he went outside with human clothes,his helmet was still exposed and so was his green skin,but Mak either didn't care or did not notice.mak started to set and hide confetti poppers.

Tye looked at the door "Please respond computer unit or I will blow the door down," he looked over at his sir and the glowing gnomes "If they try and harm me blow em up," he said as he knocked harder on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back