Introduction

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hm hi everyone. My name is Bloom. I kinda found this site randomly, heard some good things: figured I would try it out.

Let's see quick facts about me: well I've been roleplaying for about like 8 years now god has it really been that long. I've always had a nack for writing and I've been making up my own ocs and fanfictions for my fandoms for as long as I can remember. Yes, that means I mainly write fandom stuff: but I wouldn't be opposed to trying to write original content even though i am the most uncreative person on the planet XD

Also: i'm a massive nerd and I'm proud of it. Rping and getting into fandoms helps me destress and escape life for a little.

So yeah..... hopefully I can find a partner or two here XD

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a great roleplaying experience here, and make some great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

I could be your huckleberry... but doctors aren't supposed to form a bond with their patients. Plenty of other freaks to go around here so don't sweat it. You've come to the right place for fandoms I think. Not sure myself, really. I just see it's popular probably?

...GOOD to have ya with us! Come see me if you need medical attention and a kidney removed and emergency puns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back