Introduction!

Shade_Princess

•just a small town girl, living in a lonely world•
Hello everyone! My name is Aria and I'm new to RpNation but I'm not new to Roleplay :)! I'm happy to meet you all!

Hello, and welcome to RPNation, Aria! I'm Leo!

Hope you're having a wonderful day, but don't let me stop that from asking this: How are you?

Also, hope you're aware of our Ten Post Rule!

Hope you're having a wonderful day, but don't let me stop that from asking this: How are you?

Literally look away from this post for 2 seconds before posting and you're already here. How do you do it, you're like a wizard, I swear to god.

...Look. You can't just reveal my wizard powers to everyone who can see this.

Anyway, I try really hard to greet everyone. Wouldn't be fair to not greet everyone. Everyone deserves a friendly 'Heyo!' and a 'How are you?'

Either way, Aria? If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Hello! And thank you, Leo! I am having a wonderful day, I hope you are too! I'm doing well, how are you? And yes, I am quite aware ^^!

I'm having a very pleasant day, actually! It's been a little lazy, but I have such a content feeling in my heart that I can't even remotely deny that it feels amazing. It's like...a warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when the person that you love, gives you a smile and says something to you directly. That kind of feeling.

I'm having a very pleasant day, actually! It's been a little lazy, but I have such a content feeling in my heart that I can't even remotely deny that it feels amazing. It's like...a warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when the person that you love, gives you a smile and says something to you directly. That kind of feeling.
Ah, that's quite good to hear! And aww, that sounds like a wonderful feeling! I hope you keep feeling that way for a long time ^^!

I sincerely hope everyone has a day like that, and it lasts for quite a bit. I certainly am trying to help you out, and allow you to have your ten posts. So, is there any type of RP you prefer?

Certainly, certainly certainly. Of course, my hands would forget to use the word 'Currently', not certainly. Apologies.

Certainly, certainly certainly. Of course, my hands would forget to use the word 'Currently', not certainly. Apologies.
Haha, it's alright! Thank you for helping me, though! I hope I could return the favor to you sometime. And sorry, what do you mean by that?

I meant to type in "I currently am trying to help you out", instead of "I am certainly" am trying to help you out". But oh well!

And besides, you don't need to return the favor. After all- a gift needs no payment, as a gift is without cost.

I meant to type in "I currently am trying to help you out", instead of "I am certainly" am trying to help you out". But oh well!

And besides, you don't need to return the favor. After all- a gift needs no payment, as a gift is without cost.
Ah, gotcha! And are you sure ^^?

After all, I've given you your ten posts- so I'd like to say that I'm perfectly fine. To be selfless is hard- so why not be selfish and take happiness from the act of helping another?

After all, I've given you your ten posts- so I'd like to say that I'm perfectly fine. To be selfless is hard- so why not be selfish and take happiness from the act of helping another?
Thank you ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back