Introduction -taps a microphone-

GalaxyFang

The Galaxy howls.
Ah, yeah... so Hi folk's. The Name's Galaxy fang, browsing out this place and it seems nice so far. But Let's get to the meat of the matter so to speak. I'm a bit of an avid Rper and as for what I mainly focus on. I'm a sucker for mecha and or martial art's. Well there's not too much to say other than I hope we can all get along and have some fun.

Welcome, Galaxy Fang!

So glad you like the site, we kinda like it too! The best place to check out our games is in the 'Our Roleplays' section, look for the games that are 'Recruiting' or 'Joinable'. They're usually the best to find a game in. You can also have a look at the 'RP Submissions' board, since most of the folks running our games do their recruiting there. Finally, the 'RP Discussion' board is a good place to hang out, since many STs (Storytellers) hang out there and place Interest Check Threads to see if they can gather players for a game they are creating. And while you are there, why not add your details to the 'Players Seeking Games' thread and get a free Like from yours truly!

If you have any questions about any of the games or the site, then feel free to contact the ST of the game via Conversation by clicking on their avatar details or one of the staff by visiting us here.

Captain Hesperus

Hey there! Welcome to the magical dome of role-playing that is of RPdom. You're always welcome to check out my games and if you find something interesting, why don't you throw me a character?. You're also welcome to come hang with us cool kids in the General Discussion, we're a little bit better than everyone else ;) .

All jokes aside, welcome to the website. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

What all these fools said.

Seriously though, welcome aboard. You'll have fun here. I promise, or your money back. The joke is that you don't have to pay at all HOHOHOHO- Anyways, if you do have any questions, feel free to throw them my way, as I'm supposed to be good at that. Also the rest of the staff. Also anybody really since we're a great community. No joke this time.

GalaxyFang said:
Hahah, Thanks a lot you guy's. Also Thorn is badgering me so I guess mission accomplished
You should badger him back. He can take it, I promise.

I know the man, we went to college together and he's very good at badgering... he's a black belt at Badger-Fu but it's all friendly badgering with some witty banter here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back