Introduction Post

Hello. My name is Darcy, and I am a new member of RPnation. I joined this site because it was recommended to me by a friend that I get more into forum roleplay. My previous experiences includes RPing privately with friends and on chat sites such as Omegle and MSPARP. I'm more comfortable with RPing fandoms, but original character RP is also something that I would like to explore. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you have, and I hope that you have a nice day.

You're a new member? Huh. Would never have guessed.

Welcome aboard, captain. What particular fandoms do you tend to prefer for RPing purposes?

Chronozoa said:
You're a new member? Huh. Would never have guessed.
Welcome aboard, captain. What particular fandoms do you tend to prefer for RPing purposes?
I'm primarily interesting in roleplaying Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, but I would also enjoy Dangan Ronpa, Hetalia, Homestuck, or Harry Potter. Thank you so much for your interest and question. If you like fandom RP, what are yours? 

Demoness said:
Hi their welcome to this site, I'm sort of new too though I hope to see you around.
Thanks, I hope to see you too!

If you like fandom RP, what are yours?
Most of my RPing has been confined to video-game or game-related properties. Halo, Mass Effect, Warhammer 40K, Sonic, Pokemon and a few other niche franchises have probably comprised the majority of my RPing up until this point. However, I have a lot of interest in RPing other game properties (Even smaller or lesser known ones, such as Castle Crashers or Bastion), as well as anime-based RPing. I am also interested in Attack on Titan, however, Naruto and Bleach appeal somewhat in this regard, but I haven't given that much thought to anime-based RPing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back