Introduction [Ancient Glory]

I do mean unyielding mask, sorry. Baddicelli are in Bloodlines: The Chosen.

Cannot recall where the progressive disfigurement is exactly, but somewhere in the Beast That Haunts The Blood.

Okay, going to read it tomorrow morning and let you know then. I'm sure I'll be fine with it though. They do seem to fit into the Necropolis perfectly.

As far as the disfigurements, just let me know what it does and how many points it is so I don't have to hunt around. :)

Not a merit at all, but an optional system. Presuming Grey's talking about what I think he's talking about, the rules in question start on p.119 of The Beast that Haunts the Blood. Essentially it's an option for fleshing out and individualising the deformities of the Nosferatu. It's quite nice.

The bloodline is fine, though the origin story would have to be altered. The disfigurement thing is fine too.

Great. Will make very little reference to Bloodline origin and change it as required. Still deciding on disfigurement, leaning towards the unearthly grace. Debating making my character a singer turned blind seer...

I'm going to be finishing the background thread and posting some addiional ondo tonight or tomorrow and then I'll oat the ic thread. Sorry for the wait.

Posted the IC thread. This is meant to just be an introduction. Get an idea of your characters and introduce the first bits of the plot.

Your characters know that your sires were once members of the same coterey, however unlikely that may seem from what you know of them. You have each met each other several times in the past at various events, or just plain social visits.

Feel free to decide how much you know each other, prior impressions, whatever. Also when posting, feel free to add to the scene or put in the reaction of color npcs. Just make it reasonable. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back