Introducing myself

BugDV

Lurker
Hello everyone!

So I googled around and I came across this forum and joined. I'm really interested in RP, RPG and such, although we don't have well established, open communities for that where I from... just sometimes with a few friends and other, temporary people... so I thought I give it a try, even so that my english knowledge have a few holes in it (Feel free to correct me, that's how I can improve, wording also included under this). So if you don't bothered by that, or my how to say... cartoonish, anime-esque (??) writing style (a bit causal, over exaggerated character traits, switching between goofy, serious and epic moments, etc... ) feel free to contact me! I hope I can find some company around here. Oh yeah, my DA account might give a glimpse of my mind, although I'm a bit on and off with creating lately...

bug88.deviantart.com

That is all, thank you! ^^

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have questions, just ask. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to RpN! I'm Ray, and I hope you enjoy your role-plays and you like the role-players on this site! Lots of people have the same interests as you do, so finding a partner (or a group) shouldn't be too hard!

If you have any questions, I can answer them to the best of my ability!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back