Intro

Welcome IAmYourShadow, to :RpN:! I like anime as well. :wizardHappy:. Do you have any favorites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello IAmYourShadow, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

If you like anime then you have found the right place. There are a lot of anime fans on this site and many of them have created roleplays based on certain animes (such as Fairtytale, which is a fun one) and some of created RPs that are anime-ish. I am almost positive that you will find something that floats your boat.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Welcome IAmYourShadow, to :RpN:! I like anime as well. :wizardHappy:. Do you have any favorites?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Sjouls]Welcome IAmYourShadow, to :RpN:! I like anime as well. :wizardHappy:. Do you have any favorites?[/quoteS TE]
Yes, forgive me but iPods being a jerk. Wanna rp?

[/QUOTE]

Since, your new... I think you should be the one to pick. :wizard:

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Since, your new... I think you should be the one to pick. :wizard:

[/QUOTE]
Well... Have you ever watched fairy tail or soul eater?

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Eeeehhh... Not that much. Parents won't let me. :sweat:

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Ok, no worries lets do an rp in dead lands, it's a fantasy place I created.

Dead lands~ a world so ravaged by chaos, disorder, darkness etc. that order can never be restored. So people are just often trying to survive and don't care for family. It's rare to see people above ground, because of the massive underground tunnels people can reside in and the closest thing to cuvilization are those underground tunnels.

IAmYourShadow said:
Oh. Ok, no worries lets do an rp in dead lands, it's a fantasy place I created.
Dead lands~ a world so ravaged by chaos, disorder, darkness etc. that order can never be restored. So people are just often trying to survive and don't care for family. It's rare to see people above ground, because of the massive underground tunnels people can reside in and the closest thing to cuvilization are those underground tunnels.
Nice. (B')

IAmYourShadow said:
Can you make it? (Don't have pm :P )
Sure! Give me a sec. I have to go test something for the site. I am one of the many guinea pigs for new items.

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Sure! Give me a sec. I have to go test something for the site. I am one of the many guinea pigs for new items.

[/QUOTE]
Ok. Tell me when ur ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Back