Intro post for Eir Mae'Vir

Eir Mae'Vir

Hello all, I'm obviously new at this site and I'm looking to gain some roleplay experience! During the past year I have experienced a lack of motivation, and figured it might be a good idea to expand the pool in which I fish for roleplays. So here I am! I have no clue where I'd rank on the experience scale, and I'm not entirely fixed to a single genre. However, I'm mainly looking for fantasy-ish roleplays, hopefuly a tad original? My character is based on Dungeons and Dragons, but I do by no means restrict myself to that universe! I hope some of you find my character interesting enough to do a roleplay with me, and thank you for reading this!

Welcome to RpNation Eir Mae'vir!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Visit the shoutbox! It's an awesome place and a great way to meet us! c:

Akihito said:
Welcome to RpNation Eir Mae'vir!
If you need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Visit the shoutbox! It's an awesome place and a great way to meet us! c:
Many thanks! I'll certainly give the shoutbox a shot!

Welcome! The shoutbox is a lot of fun, and so are the rolplays, obviouslt. Enjoy your time, you'll love it!

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay. c:

It's nice to meet you, Eir-san!

You may have this cake:

7did.gif

(It's not a lie!)

[QUOTE="L u n a]

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay. c:

It's nice to meet you, Eir-san!

You may have this cake:

7did.gif

(It's not a lie!)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much, Luna! I appreciate the welcome (And the cake)!

Hello and welcome, Eir Mae'vir. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. You've already been recommended to the shoutbox, where there are no corners. If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Erica said:
Hello and welcome, Eir Mae'vir. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. You've already been recommended to the shoutbox, where there are no corners. If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. We're all friendly. :)
Welcome again to RpN!
Thank you! I've already noticed how friendly people here are! Love the gif ;P 

tomio said:
Hiya, Eir. You'll probably see me in the shoutbox. Hope you have fun!
Thank you as well, I look forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back