intro idek

Hi immortaldragoneye, you I know what just gonna call you immortal if that's alright

But besides that it's nice to meet you and I have to tell I'm also a very big fan of homestuck, favorite troll is mituna by the way

Anyway if you have questions just roll by the forums section and you'll find "site questions and information" I'll let a fellow pass by to tell you more I don't wanna steal anyone's thunder (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

Vriska is the 8est <33333333

Welcome to Rpnation! We've got a entire section for fandom roleplays, which would definitely include Homestuck. I haven't seen very many creepy pasta roleplays, but that gives me the idea for an SCP one!

[QUOTE="Galactic Cloud]Hi immortaldragoneye, you I know what just gonna call you immortal if that's alright
But besides that it's nice to meet you and I have to tell I'm also a very big fan of homestuck, favorite troll is mituna by the way

Anyway if you have questions just roll by the forums section and you'll find "site questions and information" I'll let a fellow pass by to tell you more I don't wanna steal anyone's thunder (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

[/QUOTE]
thanks so much •u• it makes me happy knowing people are willing to greet me, and yeah Immortal is fine X3 It's cool meeting you too, hope we can rp some time :3

Welcome to RpNation DragonEye! I hope you enjoy your time here! I have seen a few Homestuck and CreepyPasta Role-plays, so you definitely won't be bored here (:3). Yeah, besides the role-plays, the members are pretty cool too. You see how they greeted you?? xD

P.S. I brought some cookies for you. They are in the back. Just don't tell anyone. I only have enough for 3 people! You, me, and....yup. Almost forgot, let us know if you need any help!

@Galactic Cloud

(:'()

I'm so proud of you. Go ahead and steal away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back