Into the Wild

ChaosReborn

I've been craving some roleplays that have more of an animal theme.

The concepts are 1x1 rps, and I could potentially play the male or female role in either.

Here are my thoughts:

Lion pride: (Let's pretend the lion king hierarchy is actually how things work) In the wild, A lion, and a lioness--Both as different as night and day meet in the middle of a storm. He's running from something, and she's trying to get back home. They both have alot to prove, and neither of them trust each other. But when she asks a favor of him, pleading with him to help her liberate her pride from the cruel king that invaded her home--How can he refuse. The problem is that by dethroning the tyrant he himself has become king of her pride. Will he lead everyone to prosperity or ruin them because he prefers to be a rogue? And what part will she play once he becomes the ruler of her people?

Wolf pack: Dispersal wolves leave the pack once they come of age. In a vast wasteland where prey is scare, and the only thing that matters is survival how will your wolf fare? No place is safe, and any wolf that is not family is an enemy. Any pack that accepts you will question your loyalty, and treat you harshly till your prove yourself. Each territory has been divided into five sections, and sitting in the center of everything is the main pack, led by the most savage and dangerous of wolves. Will you join the masses or attempt to survive alone?

Modern Supernatural rp: There's no set plot for this rp. Think of it as a massive exploratory world where the idea is to be some form of supernatural entity that is hiding from the general public. No one can see you. No one can know you're not human. The law for exposing yourself is death. But you can be anything, werewolf, vampire, fae, changeling, succubus, elemental. The end game is for you to find a sanctuary with other people like you, and not have to change who you are. (This rp will have mature themes i.e. Alcohol, cursing, and sex)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back