• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interested in a Bloodborne, Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2 RP?

Azazael

Veteran Bookworm
Looking to do an RP in Bloodborne, Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2? Look no further! I'm huge on all three games and I know tons about them. If you're interested please leave a comment! :)

I could see it being interesting! What kind of roles would you want to play?

Wood said:
I could see it being interesting! What kind of roles would you want to play?
That depends on what plot is going to be used. :) I can do characters from Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 decently, Bloodborne I'm a tad iffy about considering I only have about 100-150 hours on it, but I'm sure I could manage. I can also play another character, going alongside my partner. Apologies if that didn't answer your question very well!

Oooh. Well, Dark Souls was the only one I ever put any decent time into. Beat Dark Souls 2 and never really got the bug to go back, could never take Bloodborne seriously. But I'm pretty interested in using either of the Souls settings. I'd be interested to hear what you have in mind c-:

Wood said:
Oooh. Well, Dark Souls was the only one I ever put any decent time into. Beat Dark Souls 2 and never really got the bug to go back, could never take Bloodborne seriously. But I'm pretty interested in using either of the Souls settings. I'd be interested to hear what you have in mind c-:
Sure thing! I'll send you a PM in just a moment, and we can discuss plots and such things in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back