• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest in: Percy Jackson RP

crybaby

Super High School Level Idiot

I don't know why, but I recently got really invested in the Percy Jackson series again (I don't know why, it's been ages since I first read the series), and wanted to rp with it! Rick Riordan has a wonderful ability to include both lighthearted and serious themes in his books, something I would like this rp (if anybody's interested) to include. I also wanted some freedom besides current canonical events, and I was watching Heathers when I came up with this, so I thought: why not the 80's?

The Set-Up

The year is 1983. The place is Camp Half Blood. Chiron is rocking a mullet, Mr D...not so much. You are the child of a minor god, and you come for sporadic summer visits, mainly to hone your fighting skills in the unlikely event you get attacked by the monsters that plague children of the main twelve. But you doubt that'll ever happen. There's been peace for half a decade now, and quests are becoming rarer and rarer.

But then, the unthinkable happens.

A senior counselor turns up dead, killed by a blade forged with strong magic. A powerful enemy is on the rise, and the fate of of Camp Half Blood (and Olympus) lies in the balance.

- - -

So, yeah. Tell me if you're interested, all things are open to change, that's about it. Only other thing I want to add is that this will be a *fairly* advanced role-play. Meaning: Have good grammar and sentence structure. I'm also pretty harsh about accepting characters.

Thanks!

Hey!!! Sorry for taking so long to reply, but yeah, I'd be down for it. I don't have access to a laptop at the moment though, so maybe I could co-mod with one of you to create the rp?

@PsychoDrummerA @Semblance

Cool. It'll probably be ages before I get it up (if I ever do), but anybody's welcome to start.

I'm interested :D

granted i haven't touched one of the books since i read them all in high school but i have a character i could adapt for this :3

Would the god parent being Eris be ok?

I'm definitely interested. Would it be okay if I had my character was a child of Euterpe (One of the 9 Muses representing Music, Song, and Elegiac Poetry)?

Vultz said:
I'm definitely interested. Would it be okay if I had my character was a child of Euterpe (One of the 9 Muses representing Music, Song, and Elegiac Poetry)?
Okay I seriously love that~ I had a child of Cleo forever ago but I haven't used her in so long

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this one should be going up.....but if I were to start a roleplay groups sorta...thing... that was just, like, demigod OCs either at camp half blood or even like at a school or something would you guys be interested?

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]I know this one should be going up.....but if I were to start a roleplay groups sorta...thing... that was just, like, demigod OCs either at camp half blood or even like at a school or something would you guys be interested?

[/QUOTE]
of course

theunderwolf said:
im interested!
[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Im in

[/QUOTE]
Pyromaniac said:
omg a 1980s rp and percy jackson? So down
Vxnessa said:
I'm interested :3
HanaJuni said:
Interested!!
[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]I know this one should be going up.....but if I were to start a roleplay groups sorta...thing... that was just, like, demigod OCs either at camp half blood or even like at a school or something would you guys be interested?

[/QUOTE]
^^^

Vultz said:
of course
[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Yes

[/QUOTE]
Awesome~ I could start another thread and tag you guys in a post if you wanted.....so in talking about anything with it we don't clog up these comments....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back