• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Interest Check) Writing an ACTUAL novel

Maybe someone could set up a second group, if it becomes too many for one? Because I too am interested in this idea.

This thought i very intriguing. Heck, I would join and I wouldn't care if I got paid. Though my grammar at a minimum is well, lacking. Sadly, I don't believe I could join. Since there's so many people already wanting a spot along with the fact I am absent minded and sometimes forget my own name. I hope you do a great job and if you ever need an outside source of ideas I'm open for business. @Roger Greyson

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]Yeah, sure If it is okay I really do want to join.

[/QUOTE]
I'm posing the question to the group, I'll let you know once I get their responses.

Bumping this for you. Kudos Grrrreeeeeyyyyysson.

Cool stuff going on, on this site for sure.

My friends also reacted the same way, when I told them that I role played in my free time. But after they saw the huge paragraphs and the intensity level of the story, they kind of went quiet. I am also currently working on an online novel based on a 1x1 RP I was in. I wish you luck!

I'd love to be apart of this if you are still looking, I am still getting the hang of the whole writing thing in this manner but i hope to gain some experience here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back