Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious, long-term, Solar/Lunar

• I like them both

• Neither one interests me

• Total voters
teamspeak 3 is what we'll be using for voice chat, on the official Pattern Spider/Wayward Inn server (you can find info for it on the bar at the top of any page on this site).

I'm using IRC for chat since I have more flexibility and recording options for the in-character chat there. If you need help finding a free IRC client, just ask.

I should warn everyone that the numbers of players who've submitted concepts is a bit more than I expected, so there's a good chance not everyone will make it in. We'll play around with schedules and such once to see how many we can take once the forum goes up.

I'm intrigued. I'm thinking of making a No Moon sorceror type, whose main motivation is to kick the Fae back into the Deep Wyld to stabilize Creation. If you're still taking char concepts I'll get the basic write up posted tomorrow.

we can =D I'll start getting some stuff moved over from my notes to the forums tomorrow, so everyone who hasn't already can get in on character creation and stuff, and we'll see where we go from there :D

I may be starting a new job soon, so I'll probably hold off on final scheduling until I know when I'm going to be available. I should have known the best way to get a job after basically four years of looking was to say "yeah, I can run a game, since I'm always available" :P I'm sure we'll be able to find a time... I'm just hoping it'll be a time that doesn't exclude the non-US players. A few very excellent concepts have been coming from players in time zones that might not be compatible with a US work schedule T_T as soon as I know more, I'll let you guys know. Character creation and stuff will probably be up tomorrow afternoon (my interview is in the morning).

You can't get into Teamspeak on Linux, really? Hmm.... the actual gameplay is taking place on IRC, which I'm certain you can find a Linux client for. Including an OOC channel. I can't guarantee you a spot (I'm going to have to cut players as is) and the scheduling is all kinds of up in the air (I'm waiting on a call about a job), but you're still welcome to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back