[Interest Check] The Land that Time Forgot

Cool. Does any of the Lunars want to have a Solar bond starting out?

I asked this question earlier in the thread, but I dont think I received a reply.

1) For Chargen, do we use the Casteless chargen?

2) More importantly, are we going to be using the standard Wyld Taint rules for Casteless Lunar? My f2f group used to houserule that changing to a true form did not add to the Wyld Taint pool, though a roll for mutation was still made.

Thanks.

MrSerious said:
I asked this question earlier in the thread, but I dont think I received a reply.
1) For Chargen, do we use the Casteless chargen?

2) More importantly, are we going to be using the standard Wyld Taint rules for Casteless Lunar? My f2f group used to houserule that changing to a true form did not add to the Wyld Taint pool, though a roll for mutation was still made.

Thanks.
1) Yes, use Casteless chargen, with the changes outlined in the Scroll of Errata, and in my post earlier.

2) We'll use the standard rules, but there won't be much wyld traversing at first, so it's not likely to come up much, unless your character goes there.

tacolicious said:
on the spending of experience points, should i try my best to adhere to the 4:3:2:1 ex split?
Use it as a guideline, not as a hard rule.

Board is up.

Going via standard rules, Wyld Taint builds and has a chance of happening whenever a Lunar changes shape, not just when going out into the Wyld (though it happens much faster then).

But ok boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back