• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest Check] Pokemon RP?

DanDanDan

Wanna-be DPS insta-locker
Is anyone here interested in roleplaying. As pokemon? I'm not talking about trainers, but just pokemon in the wild. Drama, evolution, leveling up, exploring dungeons and avoiding trainers at all costs - what will happen?

I think we should start it even if it is just us. Once it gets more official, people will be attracted.

just a thing...We're actually going to talk, right?

I mean...

--Pika Pika

---CHAR!! CHAR!!

Doesn't seem much compeling, at least to me...

@Aratani

I'm not sure if you mean an original pokemon, or an original character pokemon. I think it'd be best to stay with actual pokemon, but yeah, create your own already-existing-pokemon charatcer!

@DanDanDan Sorry for the bad writing, I meant to say an Original Pokemon, one invented by the player - but that is alright too. I'll be sending my Sign Up soon :)

Me too 
I would think that ability, level, and moves is taken into consideration when making our character. Or will that be shown throughout the story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back