Interest Check: Fantasy World

That depends on what the most players want. Vinom wants Megaman which I got caught up in due to having a rudimentary system that could be used (I've adjusted it a lot). Sephiroth wants Final Fantasy which I think would mostly be freeform and you want Megaman. So at the moment I'll do Megaman on the 25th, after all my exams.

Homebrew, unless there's a better one you know of (I think mutants and masterminds could work, assuming you use battle-chips as part of an array and you get new powers based on what you buy and/or are given in game instead of using experience)

The homebrew system is a d20 system that uses a unique idea that I found: Every round you get 4 ticks. Attacking takes 2 ticks, 5-foot step takes 1, a normal move takes 2 ticks, switching weapons takes 1, etc. You can spend ticks to prepare an action or steal them from your next turn to parry or take an attack of opportunity.

The stats are Aim, Dodge, Move, Endure, Hit, Notice, Sneak, Social. Possibly some sort of intelligence skill. You buy bonuses directly (they range from -1 to 5 at start) and add them straight on to your rolls. I'll write up a proper thing later

I would assume there already exists a megaman.exe homebrew out there somewhere, which might help with finding a good way to manage battle chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back