Interest check: A House Tepet game.

My weekend have been full of activity so I haven't had a chance to sit down and work on this.

But I do have a few idea's tumbling around in my head so hopefully it shouldn't take too long to get the initial adventure put down on paper. I hope to have something for you by the Friday.

I mean.

Don't get me wrong.

You want monks?

I can give you monks.

For the right price, that is, but you can trust me.

Really!

My character looks to be shaping up as an earth aspect. So many cool charms though! How I does picking? :-P It will at least have a war ex, and some war. Likely from paisap's stair.

Heh. Aman came through Pasiap's Stair briefly before being officially adopted by House Tepet. Perhaps we should have some history together? :)

Blackadder said:
Heh. Aman came through Pasiap's Stair briefly before being officially adopted by House Tepet. Perhaps we should have some history together? :)
Sure! I'll let know when my character is something more than rough ideas. :-P

character musings...

Earth aspect

Backstory

Born in one of the Deshan provinces (Dehenna) - by-blow of a dynast

Ran away as an impetuous teen and fought through withdrawl to survive in the wild mountains. Her steps constantly dogged by jackals.

Exalted fighting one off, but a rival saw the fight and ran.

Brought back to the realm by a DB led group of jackals

Chose the coin and trained at the stair

Married into house tepet, returning to the legion after her first child

Intimacies

House Tepet (Loyalty)

Mountains (Sense of safety/comfort)

Tepet _ (husband)(Affection, Commitment)

- House Ledaal (Hatred)

- Slavery (Hatred)

- Those prickly weeds that are always where you want to sit (they should all burn)

favored: melee, survival, ??

charms likely to focus war, melee, resistance, survival, with a couple awareness, integrity, and wind carried words thrown in there

I built it as a commander type for now, command 2 in theory, but I imagine there will be ST guidance on that sort of thing.

edit: zomg details? (still no idea what 3rd favored will be..)

Attributes

Strength â—â—â—

Dexterity â—â—â—

Stamina â—â—â—

Charisma â—â—â—â— 4bp

Manipulation â—â—

Appearance â—â—â— 4bp

Perception â—â—

Intelligence â—â—â—â—

Wits â—â—â—â—

Abilities

Air

Linguistics â—â—â— (native: low realm, learned: sky-tongue, high realm, flametongue)

Lore â—â—

Occult â—

Stealth â—â—

Thrown

Earth

â—Awareness â—â—

â—Craft (Earth or Wood?) â—â—

â—Integrity â—â—

â—Resistance â—â—â— 2bp

â—War â—â—â—â—â— 2bp

Fire

Athletics â—â—

Dodge â—

â—Melee â—â—â—â—â— 2bp

Presence â—â—â—

Socialize â—â—

Water

Bureaucracy â—

Investigation â—

Larceny

Martial Arts â—

Sail â—

Wood

Archery â—

Medicine â—

Performance â—

Ride â—

â—Survival â—â—â—

Specialties

Intoxicants (Resistance) â—â—

Listening (Awareness) â—

Military (Socialize) â—

Charms

Linguistics

Wind Carried Words Technique

Awareness

3rd Awareness Excellency

All Encompassing Earth Sense

War

2nd War ex

Tactics Mean Everything

Melee

1st Melee Excellency

Survival

2nd Survival Excellency

Backgrounds 13/12, 1bp

Artifact â—â—â— (white jade reinforced brestplate, promotion gift) (black jade daiklave, wedding gift) (hearthstone amulet, adoption into house tepet)

Arsenal â—

Breeding â—â—

Command â—â—

Connections (Imperial Army) â—

manse â—â— (crystal of the frozen north 2 (daiklave), gem of dignity 1 (hs amulet))

resources â—â—

virtues

compassion â—â—

conviction â—â—

temperance â—â— 1 BP

valor â—â—â—â—

WP 7 2bp

Essence 2

Anyone know where house tepet's holdings/satrapies are off the island? Other than that they have been having a hard time holding onto them and than they have some troops commited in the south I haven't found much yet.

Im going for the razor this time then. Both I am keeping the wood aspect, an army needs a good surgeon and it seems like House Tepet cannot afford to loose more troops. I am thinking of making a mounted wyld hunt/medic strike team/ mounted archers scale. Seems like the ideal support unit for now. Please check my sheet if I failed to understand the creation of a monk.

EDIT: I need to stop posting while im working.

I'll be making my PC background and a short sketch of my medic/mounted archer scale later this weekend. Hope you are still with me.

Interestd for sure. Had an idea in my head for a Fire aspected rabble rouser. A lost egg that was recovered and bought to pasiaps stair. Really drew the immaculate texts into himself and preaches wildly to his troops and brings them into a fighting fervor in his battles. Works with the local militia of wherever he has been sent to turn them from dirty peasent rabble into crazy fanatics on the battlefield. Super-DUPER excited to try out this character.

Char sheet and background to come.

kind waiting on the st until i'll post my background.

for now here is a sum up.

outcast from the threshold that was taken in by the Tepet house and choose the way of the razor.

He came from somewhere in the south west and was a local doctor for a tribe of mounted nomads that had good relations with the Realm. From the southern lands he has brought a scale of mounted archers that also can serve as field medics.

His scale is composed of men from that region with his childhood friend; Malak, to lead them in his absence.

Their equipment is:

breastplate, potted helmet, spear or light lance, short sword, buckler and short bow with broad and target arrow ammunition for each man. Malak is equipped likewise but with ribbons on his uniform the tells his rank as second in command.

The stats for the men resemble those of elite soldiers from the core book, but focused on the abilities ride, archery and medicine.

From another thread:

I'm very sorry for the delay but I have had some RL problems of late that prevented me from accessing the site for more than a few moments and it looks like it will continue for a few more days.
Let's cut him some slack.

Crasical said:
Haku said:
perhaps charsecuro? I believe lisara got sent there
Eh?
Feantari said:
Anyone know where house tepet's holdings/satrapies are off the island? Other than that they have been having a hard time holding onto them and than they have some troops commited in the south I haven't found much yet.
Was a reply to this...

Check out page 326 of the 2nd edition core book.

Honestly, can I ask why not start on the Blessed Isle? There's so much there that's essentially out of reach in Anathema-games, as the only way they're getting onto the Isle is sneaking or blasting.

It would be a fun change of pace to play in the Scarlet Empire, rather than trying to squish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back