Insylum

Vandrid said:
So we just wait this out or what's going on? Is this a normal pace for an rp?
Sometimes it is.

In this case it'll speed up when I kick the missing person - they've got six hours before the two-days are up.

And now 5 hours... -sigh- Vandrid's better than I am - I DO want to rush the missing person. :P Patience may be a virtue, but it's one that I don't have.

Well, I've also messaged them. If they don't come back I have someone chomping at the bit to join the next scene.

Are the characters capable of interacting with one another in any way during the dream or are they in normal individual dreams?

Okay. 
Wait, a gantry? Is the height great enough to be lethal if a person were to jump straight down?

........delightful. 
Would it be a legit move to sidle along the rail the gantry is suspended on and

jump off onto, say, a metal catwalk.....or is this a non-rail gantry?

There is a rail - that's a stupid oversight on my part not to mention. I believe that would be legit, however.

Grey said:
@Doctor Calgori You're up. 
@Vandrid - which tab did you respond to? Dom was at a party, not lying in mud.
Grey said:
@Doctor Calgori You're up. 
@Vandrid - which tab did you respond to? Dom was at a party, not lying in mud.
I must have missed that somewhere... I've only seen your fist post, where did you post a party? 
Hahaha! I'm such a noob! I didn't know you could click on our names so I just saw Lena's... No wonder I was confused... I will fix it

Question about game brutality: How easy/possible will it be to die in this? Like, are we in danger at all during the dream sequence, and will it get more dangerous as the game progresses?

You are in no dangers now.

As the game progresses, you may die, or worse - but never without adequate narrative weight. If you die, it's because it was a fitting end to the character and an effective part of the story.

But I'm not going to go killing anyone off for simple mistakes, misunderstandings, or petty whims. And I'll certainly try to avoid it for as many scenes as possible. 
@Vandrid edited my last post for you.

I'm starting to think that I screwed up the taco fries. My current state of gastric Ragnarok supports my hypothesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back