*inserts something witty to be noticed*

serendipity

HAIIIIIII GUYS

right, so hello! i'm sara. i am really awkward with these introductions and have no idea how to make them seem i dont know, attractive and stand out? but here i am! here are a few things about me:

• i know that right now my text looks soooo ungrammatical. i mean, who uses lower case i's? but i assure you, in actual writing and roleplay i definitely do not write like this. in fact, i'm a total grammar nazi.
  • i love making new friends, even though i am very awkward, so comment!
  • i only do thread roleplays, as i can not get my head around whatever exalted is and etc.
  • i love romance. i do not do non-romantic rps. i am a sucker for romance.
  • i have had a very bad experience with roleplays where each roleplayer has like 10 characters and i also do not do those roleplays. i just feel that if you have like 10 characters, it's really awkward and hard to develop that character. plus, how are you supposed to remember them all?
  • ^ therefore, the most characters i do is two per roleplay.

That's all for now.

if you just skipped all of that text i wrote to introduce myself, i will find you and i will kill you. #sorrynotsorry

[im a hashtagger, build a bridge and get over it]

[inbox me because i love you]

[oops did i write too much?]

[#yolo, bye]

I reckon you should browse the thread RPs and try commenting on the profile pages of the participants to find someone for your 1on1 romance - they don't come out of that Forum too much. Also, remember explicit content is not allowed so keep said romances PG-13.

Good luck, kiddo. Maybe we'll speak again in 3-8 years if you decide to branch out.

Grey said:
I reckon you should browse the thread RPs and try commenting on the profile pages of the participants to find someone for your 1on1 romance - they don't come out of that Forum too much. Also, remember explicit content is not allowed so keep said romances PG-13.
Good luck, kiddo. Maybe we'll speak again in 3-8 years if you decide to branch out.
Why thank you for the advice. i actually posted a thread roleplay already that isn't really around romance [well it isn't the main theme] so i'm just awaiting replies at the moment. and haha, i'll make sure i keep everything PG-13 :)

I see - and it looks like you did your research, too. Which is good; I'm kind of a stickler for reminding people around the site to treat depictions of mental illness with the proper respect and research. I mean, yeah, you do warn the research is a little sloppy, but doing any at all and framing it like that is still pretty positive.

Anyway, good luck finding another player - do consider messaging the other thread roleplayers.

Grey said:
I see - and it looks like you did your research, too. Which is good; I'm kind of a stickler for reminding people around the site to treat depictions of mental illness with the proper respect and research. I mean, yeah, you do warn the research is a little sloppy, but doing any at all and framing it like that is still pretty positive.
Anyway, good luck finding another player - do consider messaging the other thread roleplayers.
Why thank you. That's really motivating haha :) I just guess that I've always wanted to do a roleplay along that plotline because there's just so much character development that could go on and just yeah. But thanks again, I will message some other rp'ers later on.

Forums aren't exclusive to exalted and other dice/games.

Saying you thread rp doesn't mean anything on RPdom because I also rp in threads that are inside of other forums. Users can request if they go through the application process(we plan to eventually make this automatic for users) and get a forum for their game. Which is the primary method of formatting rps here. This is in comparison of course to other sites where they forever only give you a thread or two for your games.

That said, welcome to the site! I hope you end up enjoying your stay here and if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

serendipity said:
I am sorry Dark Wizard but I have no idea what you are talking about in that second paragraph. xO
Let me try to explain it again.

Thread RP, and the reason why its called Thread RPing is because most RP sites across the internet only let you have one or two threads in your roleplay.

They usually have a few categories where your game can go, and your game competes on the list with thousands of other games. This is the easiest method of running a RP site, it requires zero effort on the staff to maintain.

-

However here on RPdom, instead of just restricting you to a thread or two for your rp game, we actually give you the ability to have entire forums, http://www.rpdom.com/#roleplay-list.5731 (They aren't all Exalted games by the way, Exalted isn't even the most popular type of game on the site any more)

This means that instead of being restricted to one game or two, people can have an unlimited amount of threads to properly organize their game in the boundaries of their forum. Each also usually comes with a subforum for characters, where players can each make individual threads for characters instead of having to stuff them all AND the RP at the same in one single thread.

An example that you might like and you are welcome to play if you submit a character is my freeform game Megalopolis which is still in the stage of reviewing of characters. You can find that here: http://www.rpdom.com/forums/megalopolis/

I hope it makes sense this time!

Ohai!

Captain Hesperus here, resident Evil Overlord and Catnip Enthusiast (I'm NOT an addict, I can stop anytime I want..... just not right now). Just want to add my congratulations in finding one of the best and most awesome roleplaying sites since the Internet was created and hope you have a great time experiencing everything we have on offer here.

If you have any pressing questions, queries, quarrels, quandaries or other 'q'-type issues, you can either address them in this thread, or if you'd rather it be kept private you can contact the staff directly via the confidential Admin Contact forum.

Have a great time!

Captain Hesperus

....gimme that baggie!

Welcome.

I see you have the right idea; asking questions. Keep that up, and you're sure to easily find your way around here soon enough :)

Romance RPGs aren't usually my thing, but if you ever feel like venturing into darker themes, then feel free to look me up ~

http://www.rpdom.com/#roleplay-list.5731[/URL] (They aren't all Exalted games by the way, Exalted isn't even the most popular type of game on the site any more)

This means that instead of being restricted to one game or two, people can have an unlimited amount of threads to properly organize their game in the boundaries of their forum. Each also usually comes with a subforum for characters, where players can each make individual threads for characters instead of having to stuff them all AND the RP at the same in one single thread.

An example that you might like and you are welcome to play if you submit a character is my freeform game Megalopolis which is still in the stage of reviewing of characters. You can find that here: http://www.rpdom.com/forums/megalopolis/

I hope it makes sense this time!
Oh right, yeah I know what you mean. And I'll check Megalopolis out, thanks ^_^

Admin Contact [/URL]forum.

Have a great time!

Captain Hesperus

....gimme that baggie!
HAI HAI HAI

Why thank you ^_^ , I shall keep the q-issues in mind :D

Alexandra said:
Welcome.
I see you have the right idea; asking questions. Keep that up, and you're sure to easily find your way around here soon enough :)

Romance RPGs aren't usually my thing, but if you ever feel like venturing into darker themes, then feel free to look me up ~
Thank you for the welcome, and I sure will, though darker ones aren't really my thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back