-insert witty title here-

Redshift

Watch, as the world gets further away
Hello RPnation! My name's Redshift, or just Red for short. I'm a student who naturally loves to procrastinate, so role playing became a natural hobby for me about 5 years ago. I've been RPing on and off from there, but now I'm trying to get back into the swing again. I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi or historical RP, but at the moment I'm craving modern fantasy (sorry, realistic is not up my alley). I'm very flexible and play both genders. Also, I easily adapt to others' plots and worlds, so throw your ideas at me! I'll try most anything!

If that hasn't sold you yet, here are a few fun facts about myself:

• My nickname comes from the Doppler Effect and my red hair
  • I sneeze whenever I have really dark chocolate
  • Old book smell is my favorite scent
  • I'm made up of 70% water and 30% Macaroni and cheese
  • Bullet points are the best

Thanks for reading and I hope to RP with you all soon (shoot me a pm whenever)!

Hello Redshift, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

hey nice to meet you!

i have red hair and love old book spell and mac and cheese as well!

welcome to the community homefry

@fittens Thanks so much, fellow redhead and Mac & cheese enthusiast! we should make a club lol

Hope to see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back