• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *Insert Dramatic Search Title Here*

ZeAwesomeOne

Looking for partners
Hello, possible rp partner!

Welcome to my search thread! I am happy to see that you stopped by. I am currently looking for some roleplay partners to pass the time. Here are my rules for partners:

1) Literacy: I don't expect Shakespeare, but expect at least a causal posting style. I'm okay with the occational one or two liners so long as they eventually lead to meater posts (Quality not Quantity and all that)
2) Characters: I play mostly female characters. My men just dont feel as well rounded as my women. I do MxF pairings but I am willing to do FxF with the right plot. I expect well rounded characters.
3) Plotting: I love plotting. It's my favorite thing. I want to a full disccussion about how we each fit into the plot idea before starting so we dont confused each other by trying to go different directions. I hate winging it. I will not wing it.
4) Fandoms: I don't do fandoms very often. There are not a lot of shows or games I wish to roleplay in and I dont like Canon x OC roleplays. However, I have been known to do a Soul Eater roleplay every once in awhile and have done some Percy Jackson rps. If you shoot a pitch for something, I would at least consider it.

If I can think of more rules, I will add them later. Now for some plot ideas. For more details, pm me.

The Yokai's Bride (MxF)
A meiko is about to finish her high school years when it is revealed that she is the mortal reincarnate of a dead god. This makes her highly sought after by yokai, whether to consume her flesh for immortality or get her blessing for good luck. With her birthday, her scent has become stronger, drawning more attention to her. Lucky for her, a yokai from the forest behind her shire has taken a liking to her and plans on make her his bride when the time comes...

If you have any plot ideas or are interested in whats above, pm and let me know.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back