• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Inquisitor Academy (Spy School)

Excel noticed the students around him were socializing while they wait for the students, so while listening he decided to try and socialize himself. Excel then turns to the student with his phone out and starts with a simple, "Hello my name is Excel, what's yours?..."

@BobbyW

Terence saw that another student was also late and that all the other students were still there. "Looks like I'm not the only late person," Terence thought. He was a little relieved but not totally. "Then it means I, as well as the other late students, might be getting a punishment. No matter, it shouldn't be worse than the punishments mother and father have given me in the past." Terence then walked over and stood next to a wall near a bench. He observed the other students.

Evalynn slides away again. Why is he so persistent. She glares at him, looking toward her screen, she slides her finger quickly across it, taking a picture of Alan then typing something in a swift motion. She doesn't bother to look at Alan, obviously trying to get her point across to him. She looks around at most of the other students interacting. She took the moment and began to take pictures of all the students without them noticing, typing something about them. Once she has a picture of everyone, she lowers her phone.

@electroShogun

"Hmm... I should mingle... But..." Jeice nervously looks around, unsure about talking to other students. Breaking the Ice was never his forte.

Vivian Blackheart

"Hmph."
Vivian had been sitting at the train station before anyone else had come along, and was now observing the students there, searching for their weaknesses and whatnot. The cool, autumn, air (I HAVE DECREED THAT IT IS AUTUMN TIME) wasn't bothering her, so she stood and removed her fur-lined leather jacket and tossed it onto her duffel bag. Wonder what kind of people I'll get to scrutinize, Vivian thought to herself and chuckled, then stretched. She was dressed in a bikini top and shorts to help promote flexibility and movement, as well as her good looks.

She left the shadows behind the lamp post and walked into the light, tired of sitting and waiting. She wasn't interested in conversation, since it would mostly consist of someone judging her or thinking she was creepy. She looked at each of the students as she walked around, observing their outfits, their exposed weapons, and some hidden ones that she had glimpses of.
Huh. Not bad. Viv thought, although she wouldn't admit it out loud. After making her rounds of scrutiny, she returned to her belongings, but remained half in, half out of the light, her white blonde hair giving off a glow in the beam of yellow light.

@Anyone who wants to interact with my bitchy character
xD

Conrad listened patiently to the other kid, now known to be called Del, as he spoke. "Connor. No, wait, Conrad. I mean Conrad." He smiled and jumped onto a nearby bench. "So. Are we doing anything or are we now just sitting here looking awkwardly at each other? Del? Delicious? Delhi? Hmm. I think I'll stick with Del." Conrad looked down, suddenly realising that he was standing on the bench. Bashfully, he sat down. The atmosphere was kind of tense around here. Something to do with first day of what was effectively an anti-Government Spy School.

"Sorry, I have no idea how to initiate conversations with people. Not people around my own age, at least." He held out a hand. "Promise not to kill each other? Is that a normal conversation starter?"

@Deltorian Nephran

Jeice gave a quick glance at the wandering woman, before quickly looking away. "She must be one of the instructors... Probably should have been here on time to know that..."

(Not a prob)

Vivian Blackheart

Viv was watching some of the antisocial students when she thought she heard one of them speak. Her head turned towards the noise, and she saw a boy that was quite tall in comparison to her. She left her jacket with her duffel bag and walked over to him, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Did you say something?" She asked him with an eyebrow raised. If what he said had been directed towards her and rude, she'd probably get a detention for the first fight of the day.

@Midnight Phantom

Alan sighs; ths girl clearly isn't the sort to make friends. Too bad. He takes out his own phone and begins playing a game on it.

(I'm actually keeping track, @Goddess Nebula, that's how organized I am. We're missing @Eagershadow3 and @TrueBananaz who just joined)

Vivian Blackheart

Viv rolled her eyes at the boy before nodding dramatically. "Yeah, you, red-head. What did you say to me?" She demanded, slightly annoyed. Who did he think he was? She glared up at him, waiting for him to response, and stared into his green eyes menacingly. If he said anything bad, I swear.

"I was just wondering if you worked at the academy! You just looked mature is all..." Jeice throws his hands up to try and ease tensions.

@Anaxileah

Last edited by a moderator:
(._. I'm at the train station too)

Jaron ignored the boy who had approached him. After a while the boy left to talk with someone else, and Jaron let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't paying attention to the older lady who was talking.

(Never saw you post...huh waiting on @TrueBananaz now, then I'll kidnap you all MOOHAHA)

Vivian Blackheart

Vivian stared at the other student, dumbfounded. "Would a staff member dress like this?" Viv asked the student, still incredulous. She gestured to the majority of her skin visible, and the bikini top and shorts. She shook her head at him and turned, then headed back over to her luggage, as it was nearing 6:10 a.m..

@Midnight Phantom

Well, throw on a lab coat and you could pass as one of my middle school teachers...

Jeice sighed, reminiscing on going to public school.

Cherry had everything with her as she approached the train station on a taxi. She tipped the driver a dollar (because she didn't want to waste her precious time and money) and left. Her suitcase had a lot of things from clothes to bath salts. As the wind blowed and the crowd roared, Cherry just sat there alone. Waiting for the train to come. Waiting was always a think taht was hard for her. It just makes an hour seem like a day

(um...everyone is waiting at the train station. Did you read my first post at all? Including the acceptance letter? @TrueBananaz)

@electroShogun[/URL]
Anaxileah said:
Vivian Blackheart
"Hmph."
Vivian had been sitting at the train station before anyone else had come along, and was now observing the students there, searching for their weaknesses and whatnot. The cool, autumn, air (I HAVE DECREED THAT IT IS AUTUMN TIME) wasn't bothering her, so she stood and removed her fur-lined leather jacket and tossed it onto her duffel bag. Wonder what kind of people I'll get to scrutinize, Vivian thought to herself and chuckled, then stretched. She was dressed in a bikini top and shorts to help promote flexibility and movement, as well as her good looks.

She left the shadows behind the lamp post and walked into the light, tired of sitting and waiting. She wasn't interested in conversation, since it would mostly consist of someone judging her or thinking she was creepy. She looked at each of the students as she walked around, observing their outfits, their exposed weapons, and some hidden ones that she had glimpses of.
Huh. Not bad. Viv thought, although she wouldn't admit it out loud. After making her rounds of scrutiny, she returned to her belongings, but remained half in, half out of the light, her white blonde hair giving off a glow in the beam of yellow light.

@Anyone who wants to interact with my bitchy character
xD
Terence took note of all the students, the ones socializing and the ones not socializing. He was more interested in the ones that were being silent like himself and were doing what he was, analyzing everyone that wasn't themselves. He had noticed the girl that was trying to avoid the guy pursuing conversation with her, move with her phone nonchalantly and tapping the screen whenever the phone was angled in the general direction of a student then type something. "Must be profiling or taking notes," he thought. "She's hiding it very well." When she was about getting around to him, he turned his body and looked towards other students nonchalantly in order to look like he didn't notice. She bought it. He then glanced at a girl that wore revealing clothing and remembered what she had been doing. "All these other students are interesting. And have some skills as well" he thought. He then looked at his watch to see it was 6:10. "Hopefully we should be leaving about now," he thought.

@Goddess Nebula @Anaxileah

Deltorian Kento

Del couldn't help but smile to the remark that Conrad made as he introduced himself. He did hear him mutter some nicknames but it he was glad that the decided not to play around with his name, the perks of having a really unusual name. "You're a thief, are you not? You move too quietly to be anyone else other than a thief. We might just get along."

Del was almost surprised that the girl from the lamp post had gotten up, judging from the sound of ruffling clothes and the light post creaking slightly. "Conrad, are you interested in eavesdropping on other conversations. I could teach you one thing and you can teach me one." He said as got up and quietly followed the girl.

"She is definitely bold to wear her outfit in the chilly mornings of Autumn. Her constant scowling at other people means that she likes to judge people, probably to show she is superior of some kind. She looks well trained, probably one of the other famous families, like mine." Del thought as he followed behind quietly. One of the other students had walked up and began to engage in conversation with her, something about being a school instructor. "Let's see how this plays out, shall we?"

@Fezzes

@Anaxileah

@Midnight Phantom

Evalynn types on her phone, collecting data on all the students, using the photos she's taken as a search point, she stops on Nathanal's photo and does a quick search. Blacksmith. Interesting she puts a name to the face before continuing to tab her classmates. She looks up toward Blacksmith and smirks. She turns to the next person in line and continues her work.

@BobbyW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back