• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Infinite Worlds, Infinite Adventures

Lost Martian

Get in the robot!
Everything that could or couldn’t exist, does exist. It is the Multiverse, the vast infinitum of every reality ever. Those who try to fully understand it will certainly go mad as it defies explanation. It just is. That was until various psychics and mages from different universes began receiving visions of the end, the death of the Multiverse.

While most of those aware of the Multiverse find the idea laughable, some of seen things that make them worry. One particular traveler of the Multiverse, simply known as the Clockman has himself began to get visions. These visions instruct him to build a team of skilled individuals from various universes, giving them missions across the Multiverse based on his visions.

Each player will create a character who is Human or could pass for Human. This character will be from an alternate universe of your own creation, nothing from fandom. Pulled out of their universe by the Clockman, these characters will be told their home universe will be destroyed if they don’t do these missions.

I’m thinking power wise this will be on the lower scale, with most of the characters having no supernatural powers, though I would be open to discuss some low level magic or superpowers.

So this is an alternate take on a RP I tried before. Basically you will be people from different universes going on adventures across the Multiverse. I’ve decided to switch what TTRPG system I’m using to one that is more well known, that being the FATE Core System.

FATE is a rules light TTRPG designed around crafting stories more than having crunchy stats. Playing FATE involves rolling four special six sided dice called FATE dice, which would give you a result in between a -4 and +4. This dice rolling would be done in a Discord server.

FATE Core is also free for the digital copy. You can find the System Reference Document here: LINK.

If you would like the book itself you can find it here: LINK. Just set it to digital version, put the price to zero, and then checking out. It will ask you for a billing address but you can just put fake info if you don’t want to use your own.

Also I found a great video for teaching FATE Core, which can be found here: LINK.

So is anyone interested in saving the Multiverse? I promise FATE Core is simple to learn and fun to play.

darkred darkred skydude808 skydude808
Mentioning you guys because this is essentially that previous RP you were interested in. I just swapped systems from Minisix to FATE Core, which is also a simple system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back