Infinite Stratos Roleplay OOC (RyuJunkie & SummerPanic)

RyuJunkie

The IS, or Infinite Stratos is an exoskeleton with advanced combat capabilities. Only females were allowed to control them.....that is until one boy, Ichika Orimura discovered that he could operate one. It would seem he was the only male to pilot one, you would be wrong. About six months after discovering the first male IS pilot, a second one emerged. Meanwhile a group of scientists are working on their own type of advanced combat suit in secret. It's suppose to be extremely powerful that it could wipe the floor with the IS, it's also said to be unisex as well.

Name: Axel Goodson

Appearance: Here.

Personal IS: Not yet.

Personality: Axel can come off as a complete jerk most of the times. He usually is annoyed very easily and can act sarcastic and a bit of a smart ass. However does have a soft side and can act nice and like a gentleman, assume you aren't on his annoying person list.

Bio: Axel grew up in California and has pretty much lived a normal life. It wasn't until middle school where he started getting into trouble. He started hanging out with the wrong crowd of people. That lead to him getting into fights, starting fights and getting arrested once though the charges were dropped. His parents didn't know what to do until one day, people from the IS academy visited his high school in hopes of recruiting new students for the academy. They even brought along an IS. Axel never cared about the IS even after they discovered that one boy named Ichika Orimura could actually use one. Axel decided to take a picture just for the fun of it and just like Ichika the IS responded to him. Of course it was all over the news, another male that could control an IS. Now his parents are forcing him to go the IS academy praying that this would keep him out of trouble. Of course Axel doesn't want to go at all, even with all those beautiful girls there. To him, they would just think of him as pervert.

If you want to that's fine. I mainly just made the thread for my OC plus we can use it for discussing anything about the roleplay. I'm working on the IC it should be up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back