• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Infinite Amount of Plots. All I Need is You! (Updated 9/6)

I love the masquerade idea but I am open to anything really so whatever you're craving is fine by me! Also, I am more than willing to double up. Just PM me please! :) You look very busy though so if you don't have time that's okay. Good luck on your other RPs I hope they are wonderful!

Hi there! I absolutely adore the detail put into this, and further more into your plots/pairings. Anyways, asides from that, I'm really loving these two plots: "I'll Be There For You" and "In Her Skin". Anyways, if you're still up for another partner and another roleplay, hit me up when you're ready! Thank you, love.

─Lady Odyssey

Band Member X Band Member

Or

Band Member X Fan

Or

Too Young

These can be in FXF

I've been getting a shit ton of male roles forcing on me. I totally understand you.

Pm me

@Amora Aurora

Alerts are acting wonky and I'm horrendous at remembering to check these things manually. I'm still open for a couple more, so if you guys could PM me with any cravings or preferences or ideas, I'm totally down.

@The Divergent

Interested in "The cure" and possibly something I've wanted to do for forever...

These all sound really cool! Also I'm more than happy to be a guy or a girl (though I tend to prefer being a girl or doubling up).

Hello! ^^ I'm not sure if you're still looking for people to roleplay with, but I would love to roleplay with you! I really love the great details and plots within your ideas. They make me very happy. I'm really not sure what has come to fruition for you and what hasn't, so I'll just list the plots and pairings I like below and if any of them tickle your fancy, let me know! :)

I'll put them in order from most interest to least interest:

Too Young

Love the Way You Lie

Joy Ride

Pen Pal x Pen Pal (or online dating characters)

When Did We Stop Pretending

Heaven on Earth​

If you are interested in any of those, let me know! :3 Thanks so much,

Faithykins

Hello there! c: I saw you replied to one of my threads a while back when I went on hiatus and I was wondering if you'd still like to roleplay? ^u^

id love to do a teen wolf/boarding school rp with you! i'm typically more comfortable playing male characters but i can also play females and genderqueer characters n_n

Heya!

I'm interested in your plot
Masquerade! If you're still looking for a writing partner, please don't hesitate to message me. (I typically take the male role in a role play)

Thanks~

Actively looking for detailed partners. Even for plots not listed here! If you've messaged me and I ignored you I didn't mean to,feel free to re-send! <3

Hi, Amy! I'm Amanda/Mandy. I'm very interested in roleplaying with you. I was really interested in the plot:

Snowed In

FaithWynters said:
Hello! ^^ I'm not sure if you're still looking for people to roleplay with, but I would love to roleplay with you! I really love the great details and plots within your ideas. They make me very happy. I'm really not sure what has come to fruition for you and what hasn't, so I'll just list the plots and pairings I like below and if any of them tickle your fancy, let me know! :)
I'll put them in order from most interest to least interest:

Too Young

Love the Way You Lie

Joy Ride

Pen Pal x Pen Pal (or online dating characters)

When Did We Stop Pretending

Heaven on Earth​

If you are interested in any of those, let me know! :3 Thanks so much,

Faithykins
I'm still interested in any of the open plots above if you'll have me. :)

hi sunshine you're pretty rad so just pm me, k? I kinda need a chill plot because poor Tegan is probably going to get kinda neglected haha c:

Hey, are you okay with male partners cuz all I see are other lasses wanting to rp xD I can play female chars too so it's all cool with Me if you want to rp

I would love to do drug dealer x addict or presidents daughter x delinquent or On The Run, if you are still interested. I am willing to double if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back