• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Infection

ChickenMcNugget

The Sauciest of Them All
The Year 2900, The Year of The Neurosis Plague

The year is now 2900,humanity is now filled with many technological advances including information from human brains being transferred to hard drives and placed in AIs to curing the most complicated forms of cancer and diseases. There is one disease though, Neurosis Ligimala, that has been incurable. Originally meant to be used for a bioweapon, it was released to the public by a scornful scientist, infecting thousands in a matter of months. Those infected with this disease were predicted to die within a year. Many have been culled, or secluded, the richer citizens of society were able to afford a treatment of sorts that merely just lengthened their life span to three to four years. Some will die in weeks due to their immune systems, others may last longer, which scientists take in those citizens as test subjects in an effort to find a cure. These subjects are treated with the utmost care and are fed daily. Please, be aware and report to your care provider if you carry any of these symptoms that may point to Neurosis Ligimala;

• Numbness in extremities such as fingers, toes, and even limbs.
  • Seizures
  • Sweating
  • Vomitting
  • Nausea
  • Severe headaches
  • Blurred vision
  • Vertigo
  • Hearing loss or ringing in ears
  • Muscle weakness

Extra Information

Rules:

• Please, nothing sexual.
  • You can included foul language, just not in every single sentence.
  • Please no one liners.
  • Be kind!
  • Be realistic.
  • This could be a small group or a 1x1 RP.

Ideas for Romance or Plot(if wanted)

• Scientist X infected subject or citizen
  • Infected citizen X Infected citizen
  • Scientist X scientist
  • Personal doctor X Infected citizen
  • Caretaker AI X Infected citizen
  • Infected Militant X Infected Citizen
  • Student X Infected Student

(Please contact me if interested, either through PM or thread!)

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was out swimming. Do you have any friends that we could possibly do in a group with this?

Sounds good to me! If you want to do a 1x1 you can PM me or PM me with a group message chat if you want to do one of those! :> Btw, if any of you guess can't PM just yet tell me and I'll PM you!

Last edited by a moderator:
ChickenMcNugget said:
Of course! You can private message me or vise versa!
I still have the "10 post 24 hour" spambot block, so I am unable to PM. I don't know if it works the other way around, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back