• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru followed before smiling at Zuzu. "Hello Zuzana."

Zuzana glanced over the back of the couch, softly patting the sleeping werewoof's head which would contently rest on her lap. Zuzana smiled. "Hey boys, what's up?"

"We have a dinner request, if ya'd like t' hear it?" Malvo smiled sweetly.

Zuzana glanced over the back of the couch, softly patting the sleeping werewoof's head which would contently rest on her lap. Zuzana smiled. "Hey boys, what's up?"

"We have a dinner request, if ya'd like t' hear it?" Malvo smiled sweetly.
(AWWWWW)
"Swoooooordfish, pweaaaaaase?"

(AWWWWW)
"Swoooooordfish, pweaaaaaase?"

(YIS. JUST A BIG PUPPI DOG.)

Zuzana raised a brow, snickering while scratching Adrian's ear. "Alright, I suppose. But we need more swordfish."

Dei-Loki blinked. "We could always head t' the market t' get some?"

(YIS. JUST A BIG PUPPI DOG.)

Zuzana raised a brow, snickering while scratching Adrian's ear. "Alright, I suppose. But we need more swordfish."

Dei-Loki blinked. "We could always head t' the market t' get some?"
(I LOVE PUPPI DOGS XD)
Masaru nodded, "i will go to the end's of the earth to get you some swordfish."

(I LOVE PUPPI DOGS XD)
Masaru nodded, "i will go to the end's of the earth to get you some swordfish."

(ME TOOOOOO)

Zuzana giggled quietly. "Well, thankfully y' don't have t' go too far." Zuzana then softly patted the wolf's back. "Adrian, ya gotta move for a second." And, after Adrian groaned quietly and sat up, he yanned and watched Zuzu take out her wallet.

(ME TOOOOOO)

Zuzana giggled quietly. "Well, thankfully y' don't have t' go too far." Zuzana then softly patted the wolf's back. "Adrian, ya gotta move for a second." And, after Adrian groaned quietly and sat up, he yanned and watched Zuzu take out her wallet.
Masaru shook his head, "no, no, you're already doing so much by making swordfish tonight. I'll pay. Let's go, Dei."

Masaru shook his head, "no, no, you're already doing so much by making swordfish tonight. I'll pay. Let's go, Dei."

Zuzana blinked, quirking a brow. "You sure? Surely you know how expensive it is to feed this family, by now?"

(;w; i can feel the good bullet of feels in my heart)
Masaru blushed at that, clearing his throat. "No trouble, ma'am."

Dei-Loki smiled wide at this, looking up at Masaru. "Ready t' go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back