• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"We've known each other for more than years, of course not."

Chloe whined, sighing happily. "Y've no idea how refreshing that sounds t' me."

("Would you like to join the cult?"

"What?"

"Hmmm?")

Chloe whined, sighing happily. "Y've no idea how refreshing that sounds t' me."

("Would you like to join the cult?"

"What?"

"Hmmm?")
(XD)
Valerie giggled, "i bet very refreshing. I'm not like Graham, as long as it is harmless, ship away."

(Yeah . . . harmless XD)

(XD)
Valerie giggled, "i bet very refreshing. I'm not like Graham, as long as it is harmless, ship away."

(Yeah . . . harmless XD)

( XD )

Chloe sighed softly with a smile before turning so she was facing Valerie just to hug her tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank youuu!"

Valerie giggled "Yup we are reaaasl dorks. "

"Preeeetty much." She giggled before working a brow as she heard music outside.

(I'm gonna make a Zuzian moment because I'm craving one. XD )

(that's fine XD)

Valerie looked to where the sound was coming from. "Ummm? "

Chloe blinked a few times, looking in said direction as well before looking back to Valerie. "... Wanna investigate?"

"I think it's a must." She headed to the sound.

Chloe nodded, quickly following Valerie out the back door. She'd then proceed to look around before looking up towards the balcony that'd been attached to the bedroom of the King and Queen. And, like the ship captain she was, she gasped and covered her mouth to hold back an awe while watching what was happening in adoration.

On the balcony, the two had been slow dancing to Faithfully by Journey as it had been playing softly in the background, not noticing the audience as they kept going. Zuzana smiled up at her husband, one hand loosely on Adrian's shoulder blade while the other had been locked with Adrian's.

"You're still very good at this." She giggled, Adrian having grinned from the giggle while he closed his crimson gaze - slowly swaying with the beat.

"That's good to hear. I haven't danced with you in so long, I was worried I'd be rusty." Adrian spoke softly through his grin, his eyes opening half way just to gaze down to his beloved, who gave a sweet smile before placing her head against his chest while they'd sway.

"Never." Zuzana smiled, Adrian resting his chin on Zuzu's head as he held her close while softly singing along to the music once it would reach the chorus.

Chloe nodded, quickly following Valerie out the back door. She'd then proceed to look around before looking up towards the balcony that'd been attached to the bedroom of the King and Queen. And, like the ship captain she was, she gasped and covered her mouth to hold back an awe while watching what was happening in adoration.

On the balcony, the two had been slow dancing to Faithfully by Journey as it had been playing softly in the background, not noticing the audience as they kept going. Zuzana smiled up at her husband, one hand loosely on Adrian's shoulder blade while the other had been locked with Adrian's.

"You're still very good at this." She giggled, Adrian having grinned from the giggle while he closed his crimson gaze - slowly swaying with the beat.

"That's good to hear. I haven't danced with you in so long, I was worried I'd be rusty." Adrian spoke softly through his grin, his eyes opening half way just to gaze down to his beloved, who gave a sweet smile before placing her head against his chest while they'd sway.

"Never." Zuzana smiled, Adrian resting his chin on Zuzu's head as he held her close while softly singing along to the music once it would reach the chorus.
Valerie did the same thing, hiding her awe in her mind as she noticed to two love birds.

(Because why would you stop this?)

Valerie did the same thing, hiding her awe in her mind as she noticed to two love birds.

(Because why would you stop this?)

(Evil people would. XD ;w; )

Zuzana sighed softly, a warm smile having remained on her face while she listened to her husband sing. Once he finished, she leaned up and kissed him softly before pulling away with that same smile appearing on her face once more. "I don't need fancy dates. If I could just get more of these nights more often, I'd be more than happy."

With a slight blush on his face from the kiss, Adrian snickered while bringing a hand up to brush a few bangs from Zuzana's face. "I mean... it can certainly be arranged."

Chloe internally whined from the scene, smiling as she moved to hide her face against Valerie's shoulder with a whispered 'it's too cute' to follow.

(Evil people would. XD ;w; )

Zuzana sighed softly, a warm smile having remained on her face while she listened to her husband sing. Once he finished, she leaned up and kissed him softly before pulling away with that same smile appearing on her face once more. "I don't need fancy dates. If I could just get more of these nights more often, I'd be more than happy."

With a slight blush on his face from the kiss, Adrian snickered while bringing a hand up to brush a few bangs from Zuzana's face. "I mean... it can certainly be arranged."

Chloe internally whined from the scene, smiling as she moved to hide her face against Valerie's shoulder with a whispered 'it's too cute' to follow.
(MHMM. Even worse than the boys.)

Valerie smiled, nodding. "it certainly even hits my heart." She whispered into her ear.

(MHMM. Even worse than the boys.)

Valerie smiled, nodding. "it certainly even hits my heart." She whispered into her ear.

Chloe smiled happily, peeking up to the couple, who'd finally pause and glance over and down towards the both of them.

Chloe smiled happily, peeking up to the couple, who'd finally pause and glance over and down towards the both of them.
Valerie eeked, "uhhh! Look Chloe, the view is so ni- oh hey guys! We didn't see you up there!"

(Smooooooth Val smooooooooooth XD)

Valerie eeked, "uhhh! Look Chloe, the view is so ni- oh hey guys! We didn't see you up there!"

(Smooooooth Val smooooooooooth XD)

( XD )

Zuzana quirked a brow at this while Adrian released Zuzana before he stumbled to the railing and stared at the two with an anxious squint. "How long were you both there!?"

Chloe blinked, deciding to try and smooth it over. "We just got here. Came out t'look at the stars."

( XD )

Zuzana quirked a brow at this while Adrian released Zuzana before he stumbled to the railing and stared at the two with an anxious squint. "How long were you both there!?"

Chloe blinked, deciding to try and smooth it over. "We just got here. Came out t'look at the stars."
Valerie nodded, "they're pretty, aren't they?"

Valerie nodded, "they're pretty, aren't they?"

Zuzana moved her gaze up to the multicoloured stars in the sky, a smile forming on her face as she then moved her attention back to Adrian. "Wolfy, look!"

Adrian sighed softly, turning his attention to the stars while Chloe silently sighed in relief.

Zuzana moved her gaze up to the multicoloured stars in the sky, a smile forming on her face as she then moved her attention back to Adrian. "Wolfy, look!"

Adrian sighed softly, turning his attention to the stars while Chloe silently sighed in relief.
Valerie smiled before grabbing her arm, "nice one." She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back