Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru sighed, "fine then, it seems that I can't get you to leave. So. . .i'll just have to make you leave permanently." A flash and Masaru's tails and ears popped out, followed by his eyes turning into fox's eyes and a deep, dark red tribal markings appearing from head to toes. His canine teeth elongated and so did his claws. Power, death and wisdom radiated off him like waves. He drew his katana, black flames engulfing the sword whole. "Nicholas, get out my way." There was no fire lit in his eyes, only sadness that blood would be spilled in this quiet forest. Those eyes were cold and merciless, showing no pity whatsoever. Nicholas shivered as he heard that voice and moved.

@Shiro kurogane @Aaron775 @CERBERUS177 @Comet @Heir of Dalania

Mia Roquell hearing the voice, fear struck into Mia's heart as he crawled away and towards Nicholas. She didn't want to be near the fighting. She didn't care how he would react, she crawled into his arms and hid her face so she didn't have to watch. "The forest is whispering, blood is not healthy for it, it doesn't want it.." She whispered to him, her body shaking.

Soon, the cries would of the forest would be in her head, and she wouldn't be able to block them out..
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx

Doni looked at masaru with awe in his eyes at the trasformation he witnessed. "Wow this is something." He said sounding slightly intimidated. " I knew you had some power within you just waiting to be unleashed." Doni stood in a boxers stance. "I'm waiting on you coward." Doni whispered in kuro's ear. "Back me up I think he'll actually kill me." @JayJin @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Rei nodded, much happier and more open being away from people with just Cristina again. She dismounted Ash and pet the smokey colored steed. The horse had basically done all the

[/QUOTE]
Cristina unsaddled Mouse and set the saddle and the saddlebags, along with her stuff on the ground. She tied mouse to a tree. "I'll set camp, can you get some firewood Rei?"

Terricus stood on guard, "Anyone that intervenes will be killed without hesitation!" he said, looking at everyone, except the ones on his side, he was now the one that will keep anyone trying to fight either one. "It's their fight, let them have it." he said, holding his arms out to block anyone from getting to close, and slightly backing up.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @Comet @Aaron775 @xXLittleLokiXx (Did I miss anyone?)

Kirara watched Masaru transformation. She wasn't surprised by it. Nor did she fear it, instead she stepped in front of Masaru path. Blocking his way. "no, i know just as well as you do that you'd rather not do this. im handling this fight. i won't kill him."

Kuro just nodded at Doni. She really didn't feel like fighting, but she doubted anyone here could seriously take her if she did fight.

@JayJin @CERBERUS177 @Aaron775 @Comet

Doni looked at kirara and masaru talking and talked in kuro's ear again. " To be honest we can probably win, depending upon your power. He expects me to attack him wildly, but you'll attack him first and then I'll attack right after." He saw masaru coming his way. "Do it now, either that or leave." He said to kuro. @Shiro kurogane @JayJin

Terricus noticed that the man was talking to the person next to him, "I suggest you stop getting people on your side! Before I come over there, rip your tongue out, and shove it down your vial throat!" he said, glaring at him the the one next to him, ready to back Masaru up if his companion joins in.

@Aaron775 @JayJin @Shiro kurogane

(Unless that's an ability and you're like, in her head speaking.)

Slowing his horse down, Malvo admired from afar. His black, fluffy tail curling once it had been removed from hiding. 'No doubt THIS should be entertaining...' He thought, excitement in his eyes as both he and his horse seemed to be completely engulfed in shadows. He made sure Neil could also watch, keeping the little dragon hidden in his jacket. Yes, well... Just be sure to stay in the shadows. Most of the power present here is not to be taken lightly. 'No doubt. But, I still have my own power t' rely on if things turn sour on my end.'

@Aaron775, @CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Cristina unsaddled Mouse and set the saddle and the saddlebags, along with her stuff on the ground. She tied mouse to a tree. "I'll set camp, can you get some firewood Rei?"

[/QUOTE]
"Sure!" Rei answered excitedly. She than used her cards to cut cleanly through some dying tree branches and brought them back. "Is this enough?

(

ff2577f3c686f088633cd63c2ab14f1a.jpg

)

Masaru stared at the man, "Y'know that shapeshifters have distinct hearing right? Plus, I don't want to fight you, I just want you to leave me and my . . . friends alone. It's that simple. As for you-" He looked to Kuro and gave a respected bow. He didn't care if she was on his side or not, but he knew when to bow for whom and Kuro was strong. He never showed the respect to the boy because he was weak and young. "Now . . . that boy is who you should show some respect to. Now someone as tiny as you. You don't deserve to be shown respect when you don't show respect to your elders nor the strongest."

@Shiro kurogane @Aaron775 @CERBERUS177 @Comet @Heir of Dalania

Kirara relented but stayed close by to Masaru.

Kuro looked at Do i and had a flashback front a very long time ago. She had nearly been a slave back then. She snapped out of it and looked at Doni. "I'm not here to be your pawn that you can just order around whenever you want." Kuro nodded to masaru, akknowledging Masaru's show of respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You have the power to defeat me, but yet you still refuse to fight." Doni shook his head. "I may not be the strongest supernatural but I think I'd still beat you and kill you and your brother."

Doni listened to what kuro had to say and looked dissapointed at her. "I thought you were friends, I'd expect a friend to fight by my side not a pawn." @JayJin @Shiro @kurogane @CERBERUS177 @Comet @Heir of Dalania

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"Sure!" Rei answered excitedly. She than used her cards to cut cleanly through some dying tree branches and brought them back. "Is this enough?

[/QUOTE]
Cristina laid out two rolls of bedding when Rei returned "that should do. Put it between the two beds. I'll start it and we'll keep it small to avoid attracting attention." She said adding some extra blankets to the beds.

"A friend? You wouldn't get your 'friend' in a predicament of fighting. You're using her for her powers, yet you still lack respect to her strength and wisdom. You would walk away, and go on about your day after I gave you so much time to leave. I still won't hurt you until you act on hurting my friends. You do not scare me, you'll never scare me." Masaru stood there, waiting.

@Shiro kurogane @Aaron775 @CERBERUS177 @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Malvo would continue to observe from afar, leaning back as he softly patted the dragon in his arms. Moments like this reminded him of the fights he'd watch back home, back before his parents allowed him to engage in anything. Not over the fear of him getting hurt, but over the fear of not being able to calm him down by the time it finished. Shifting on his horse, he'd sit in silence.

@Aaron775, @CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Terricus wanted to charge the man and cut him in half, "Master! Allow me to kill this man!" he said, stuck in demon mode, he was going to lash out sooner or later if not given the order, of course the repercussion would be the worst, as punishment for not following orders would come from Nick and his brother, and he didn't want to anger them.

@JayJin @Aaron775 @Shiro kurogane @Comet

Doni stood there contemplating his next move, he knew he couldn't beat masaru. " you're a coward, I show respect to the ones that deserve it, no one in this forest deserves respect, anyone that lets someone talk to them however they want and does nothing about deserves no respect." Doni walked up to masaru's and got right in his face. "Tell me your name, so I know the name if the one I'll kill." @JayJin

Aaron775 said:
Doni stood there contemplating his next move, he knew he couldn't beat masaru. " you're a coward, I show respect to the ones that deserve it, no one in this forest deserves respect, anyone that lets someone talk to them however they want and does nothing about deserves no respect." Doni walked up to masaru's and got right in his face. "Tell me your name, so I know the name if the one I'll kill." @JayJin
(Do you want to get your character killed?Because that's how you get your character killed...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back